ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

John

chris rented a trailer from demontrond a few years back, but as far as on site, no, i rent mine from some people over here in bryan.

oldbuck40

sturat said:
oldbuck40 said:
sturat said:
Hell if OB is going, I guess I have to go now too.
You better!  :grin: :grin: :grin:
If she stays together until then I will make it.. Even though that lake is my nemesis  :smile23:
Well i hope she stays together longer then that! If she dont you wouldnt be the first one to show up without a boat!

John

im finalizing the the shirt design now, should have a sign up thread before to long. Im going to probably have to put the shirt order in by first week of august ill get the design posted up once its finalized with zubrick.

My vacations in I'm ready  jump.gif stu get a cabin at big creek they have them cheap! one that sleeps 8-10 ain't but $150 they have them as low as $60 don't let that stop you!!

Knotty Girl

John said:
im finalizing the the shirt design now, should have a sign up thread before to long. Im going to probably have to put the shirt order in by first week of august ill get the design posted up once its finalized with zubrick.

How can you finalize the shirt when I have not gotten you a picture of myself.  think.gif

WFO

Mike S said:
My vacations in I'm ready  jump.gif stu get a cabin at big creek they have them cheap! one that sleeps 8-10 ain't but $150 they have them as low as $60 don't let that stop you!!

How close is this Big Creek. By land or by sea?

WFO said:
Mike S said:

How close is this Big Creek. By land or by sea?

Like john said not far but Either way it's close! And a nice place and nice boat ramp out of the wind 90% of the time! Look it up on goggle maps and there web sight I'm in spot 50 at BC and we also have cabin 14 at BC so if you stay there I can show you around if need be! They also have there own full store with beer and ice etc and a restaurant to eat all right there! Also last thing try to get a cabin on the water there nicer and can over look your boat out of the wind at all times!! Unless you have a trailer out tent! Then I would still stay on 50-64 side

John

the T shirts this year Feature Jeff's CP and Mikes Scarab

the attached is a preliminary proof, (it has several things wrong with it) but its the just of the design

T shirts will be Gildan 6oz shirts in white or charcoal (solid grey) Tall sizes are available.

Tanks will be in white.

All  varieties will be 20 bucks each

ill create a order thread, next

im gonna shut down ordering on August 11, so that there is time for these panty dropping shirts to be shipped here i may order one or two extra, but don't count on one of those. Pre Ordering is the only way to be sure you're getting one of these world dominating bad A$$ shirts.

clap.gif looks bad a$$ I love them!! Haha I'll send ya my order! Can't wait ready to head out next week if I could!  :smile30:

PS thanks for choosing the ol tub! Wish it had that big nasty blower like Jeff's though, but hey ya never know that could be next years motor!!!

John said:
woah! slow your roll ive got to get a boat first.

Lmao..... I said if I could !! Lol I'll kick them kids out though and let you ride with me! We'll make some room!!  :smile30: I'm just ready to get out of dodge don't really care where!

Knotty Girl

I do not like either one of those guys, why would I buy a shirt with their old tubs on it.  NA, just kidding I want one because their boat is on it.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif