ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
pro53 said:
#28, and yes, I will have the pump in by then  :grin: Damn boat might be scared of water, been in the garage so long, used to sitting next to the other trailer queen  :rolleyes:
Hell the pump mite be sittin in it now, the keywords we are looking for is installed and running!

Devilman

Patchman said:
Hell the pump mite be sittin in it now, the keywords we are looking for is installed and running!

lol, thats a good one.  :cheesy: Next you're gonna tell me Jeff runs his boat at the San Jac, the cap is on the CJ, & gas is back under $2.00 a gallon. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

lol, thats a good one.  :cheesy: Next you're gonna tell me Jeff runs his boat at the San Jac, the cap is on the CJ, & gas is back under $2.00 a gallon. :grin:
He probably won't log on for another month now! :smile26:

pro53

Patchman said:
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

He probably won't log on for another month now! :smile26:
I would be on it alot more if my Job didnt monitor stuff. Also I got occuppied with building something and finishing it complete  :grin: Sorry did the boat thing for along time, even before you showed up  :rolleyes: What can I say Im a car guy at Heart, always will be  :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

You also forgot one for Steve, when Michael Jackson was cool  :cheesy:

pro53

Yea give me enough sh#$ all the time  :grin:  At least ya dont draw on it yet. Will break it out Memorial day weekend, and have it all done, plans next week, or would do then. Its sitting waiting its time  :grin: And no Im not on my Menstral cycle Kenny  :rolleyes:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I know how to get George more involved with the boat! We will call it ( Whatchu talkin about Willys) :smile30: I don't recall seing any other name on it! :smile30:

John

having shirts made this year, working with zubrick t's on the art work ive got a couple of ideas on boats for it this year,  submit your nominees for folks boats, they must be able to produce a good photo of the entire boat. it will either be two or three on it this year, haven't decided, depends on how much time i want to spend on art work.

Kenny since your the THB Historian this is the 8th year of somerville parties right? ( both bert's and mine)