ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

Disturbed

John said:
DISTURBED said:
John, are you offering ladies' tanks? Thanks!

Tim is this what your talking about?, if then probably yes

http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T-Shirts/Tank//p/64200L

I think so.  think.gif

I'll forward to the proper authorities.  LOL.

Devilman

Can one of the mods dump a little Midol on this thread when they get a chance? lol Thanx... :cool:  :cry: :cheesy:

John

i find it funny that three people have actually clicked  on the gay flag, was the thumbnail not big enough to get the point across?

Let those colors fly patch!

TexasJet

Devilman said:
Ya, just messin around a little, not a dig at Jeff or John at all, didn't mean for it to come across that way.

I hope its not Monday cuz that would sux all over again.  :cheesy: assbook? :huh:  :grin:

All razin' in good fun from friends.  :evil:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Ya, just messin around a little, not a dig at Jeff or John at all, didn't mean for it to come across that way.

I hope its not Monday cuz that would sux all over again.  :cheesy: assbook? :huh:  :grin:
whatever.gif
Mondays ROCK!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said:
i find it funny that three people have actually clicked  on the gay flag, was the thumbnail not big enough to get the point across?

Let those colors fly patch!
I did not click on the flag! crazy.gif

Disturbed

:smile30:

I'm lucky this week.  It's the middle of the third Monday in a row!  jump.gif

The beer is gonna taste extra good tonight. 

customtouch

John said:
the T shirts this year Feature Jeff's CP and Mikes Scarab

the attached is a preliminary proof, (it has several things wrong with it) but its the just of the design

T shirts will be Gildan 6oz shirts in white or charcoal (solid grey) Tall sizes are available.

Tanks will be in white.

All  varieties will be 20 bucks each

ill create a order thread, next

im gonna shut down ordering on August 11, so that there is time for these panty dropping shirts to be shipped here i may order one or two extra, but don't count on one of those. Pre Ordering is the only way to be sure you're getting one of these world dominating bad A$$ shirts.

I still think you should have worked this one in there somehow!! :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My friend John just booked one of the last two sites, left at Yegua! The park is full! :smile26:

John

either were gonna have a big turn out or theres gonna be a lot of people not getting a quiet weekend at the lake.