0518141322.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 132

scarabscs

I think the theme shone be Scarab Summer.  jump.gif

But seriously let's get several boats and have a good mix of them

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Disturbed's Fish Slayer! Complete with crab lite setup! That will make for an interesting shirt! :smile30:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Disturbed's Fish Slayer! Complete with crab lite setup! That will make for an interesting shirt! :smile30:
The fish think its sexy!  :smile30:

Back on topic.  That Ford powered Rogers will be in site 37.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

Back on topic. That Ford powered Rogers will be in site 37.
Wow, how did that happen? :smile21: think.gif

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

I told him about it.  Duh....  crazy.gif

TexasJet

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

I told him about it.  Duh....  crazy.gif

I found your T shirt.  :smile28:

oldbuck40

Patchman said:
oldbuck40 said:
Plans are I will be there! jump.gif
Watch out guys, massive climate change is on the way! :smile20: :smile30:
lmao well chit happens! I was talking to Black lastnight and he said he got me a spot right next to his but he couldnt remember the spot #at the time,,too many beers lol :cheesy:

WFO

How is the lake up there. Is it rough lake, big boats, or what? I am thinking I would like to go but not at the chance of sinking my boat.

Knotty Girl

WFO said:
How is the lake up there. Is it rough lake, big boats, or what? I am thinking I would like to go but not at the chance of sinking my boat.

Come on. It is smoother than Mathis. Many jets run there all the time.

Devilman

It can get rough, but not terrible. There may be others, but the biggest boats I have seen there was John's, Chris's & Mike's Scarabs.

You should be fine out there.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
It can get rough, but not terrible. There may be others, but the biggest boats I have seen there was John's, Chris's & Mike's Scarabs.

You should be fine out there.

Hey you do not like me anymore? Just leave the Checkmate out why don't ya.  :smile15:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Hey you do not like me anymore? Just leave the Checkmate out why don't ya.  :smile15:

It doesn't seem like that big of a boat to me... Not when I was parked by it anyway.  :angel: :grin:

Ok Ray besides those Scarabs, also there is this big fukking Checkmate that goes out there too sometimes. I haven't heard of him swamping anybody, but he does have an odd taste in music & has been known to spontaneously break into dance. Alcohol most likely involved.

Hows that? :cheesy: I just saw what you have in your sig, that boat is 24'? Sure don't seem like it. :cool:

John

there was that one time with 30 something foot sunsation with duals out there one year

but NONE as as big as that check mate its Huge!

im trying to talk Amys dad into brining the Daytona