ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:
Hey you do not like me anymore? Just leave the Checkmate out why don't ya.  :smile15:

It doesn't seem like that big of a boat to me... Not when I was parked by it anyway.  :angel: :grin:

Ok Ray besides those Scarabs, also there is this big fukking Checkmate that goes out there too sometimes. I haven't heard of him swamping anybody, but he does have an odd taste in music & has been known to spontaneously break into dance. Alcohol most likely involved.

Hows that? :cheesy: I just saw what you have in your sig, that boat is 24'? Sure don't seem like it. :cool:

Yep the Checkmate is bigger than John's and Chris's boat but not Mike's his is 30'

WFO

Knotty said:
WFO said:
How is the lake up there. Is it rough lake, big boats, or what? I am thinking I would like to go but not at the chance of sinking my boat.

Come on. It is smoother than Mathis. Many jets run there all the time.

Well just asking because someone told me it's a rough lake. I have never been there but would like to. This is not to far and it's between races.

Devilman

Knotty said:
Yep the Checkmate is bigger than John's and Chris's boat but not Mike's his is 30'

I got ya. Like I said, it just don't seem like that big of a boat to me. So you feel better now? Don't want you to go all Ghost... er, Kon...  well you know what I mean.  :grin:

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
Disturbed's Fish Slayer! Complete with crab lite setup! That will make for an interesting shirt! :smile30:
The fish think its sexy!  :smile30:

Back on topic. That Ford powered Rogers will be in site 37.
Wow, how did that happen? :smile21: think.gif

I told him about it.  Duh....  crazy.gif

I found your T shirt.  :smile28:

NICE!!!!

John

WFO said:
Knotty said:
WFO said:
How is the lake up there. Is it rough lake, big boats, or what? I am thinking I would like to go but not at the chance of sinking my boat.

Come on. It is smoother than Mathis. Many jets run there all the time.

Well just asking because someone told me it's a rough lake. I have never been there but would like to. This is not to far and it's between races.

i can be rough, but when its windy (what lake isn't) its not bulkheaded and runs west to east

John

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

I got ya. Like I said, it just don't seem like that big of a boat to me. So you feel better now? Don't want you to go all Ghost... er, Kon...  well you know what I mean.  :grin:

Kenny with the Ghost rider reference........really showing your age there.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

Be careful you now how wound up I can get.  :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Knotty is winding something up! Hope he hasn't been hanging out with Disturbed again! :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
I will be there.. Kristin should be there atleast all day one of the days jump.gif
Glad someone will be there to keep an eye on you! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
yea thats probably a good thing, you are a bad influence  :smile17:
No, we all know you can't hang with the pros! Goodnite cupcake! :smile30:

Devilman

Patchman said:
scarabscs said:
yea thats probably a good thing, you are a bad influence  :smile17:
No, we all know you can't hang with the pros! Goodnite cupcake! :smile30:

lol, I wonder if she ever heard about Chris & John going in early to make their blanket fort. :grin:

John

HAHAHA

guess what it will probably happen again this year, just got make sure i can say up past old buck, 5:30 shouldn't be that hard.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Blanket Fort! clap.gif I heard Amy had to tuck them in and give them both a glass of warm milk! :smile30:

Patchman said:
Blanket Fort! clap.gif I heard Amy had to tuck them in and give them both a glass of warm milk! :smile30:

Haha now that's just not right!! :smile26: but on the other hand funny as $h1t!...... jump.gif