ROCKIN' THE COVE 2014

WFO

Hey, Just wanted to give a shot out to ya'll all. Had a great time. Great event John. I will be there next year. Stuart and Angela thank you for your help. Carol thanks for the food Sat. night I was really needing something and you fixed me up. I didn't get around to much to see everyone (teeth where hurting) but really enjoyed it.

sturat

WFO said:
Hey, Just wanted to give a shot out to ya'll all. Had a great time. Great event John. I will be there next year. Stuart and Angela thank you for your help. Carol thanks for the food Sat. night I was really needing something and you fixed me up. I didn't get around to much to see everyone (teeth where hurting) but really enjoyed it.
Shit man anytime! we enjoyed the crap out of it!

John

WFO said:

Sorry we didn't have any fajita flavored pudding for ya!

Devilman

John said:
Sorry we didn't have any fajita flavored pudding for ya!

Damn, shoulda said something. Carole keeps a pretty badazz blender in the camper, coulda whipped some up right quick. :wink: