New here from Austin Tx with a 79 Witchcraft Screamer 21'

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Who said Right turn Clyde? This poor thread is way off course! crazy.gif

YOU!  Started in with your gaycruiser club crap again.  Preying on the newbies.....  :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

YOU!  Started in with your gaycruiser club crap again.  Preying on the newbies.....  :smile20:
Don't you have a prop shaft you can sit and spin on? :smile30: :smile21: :smile21: :smile26:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

Don't you have a prop shaft you can sit and spin on? :smile30: :smile21: :smile21: :smile26:

Really do need to get back to work.  I've got a 337 kicking my butt.  :smile15:

SyTy Speed Shop

Wow!!!  Maybe its good I don't get the boat, not really into the gaycruiser thing!!

Seriously, thanks for the great advice, I got a response from the other guy and he says he is still waiting on the paperwork, and that he couldnt do the deal at a straight swap.  So I guess that makes the decision for me.

Edit, the guy emailed me back and said he would do the deal for a straight swap, S/C kit for the boat.  I think since id only be into this thing for 1300 bucks, its a pretty good deal.

Thoughts?

customtouch

I would probably do it but not until I did a lake test of the boat to make sure everything is what they say it is and the motor runs ok. (I am dealing with what I thought would be an easy & cheap boat according to what I was told by the owner and now I am in a major restoration.) I would also wait for the paper work before handing over any cash or property. If that boat or motor should come up stolen you will be left holding the bag. JMO.

SyTy Speed Shop

customtouch said:
I would probably do it but not until I did a lake test of the boat to make sure everything is what they say it is and the motor runs ok. (I am dealing with what I thought would be an easy & cheap boat according to what I was told by the owner and now I am in a major restoration.) I would also wait for the paper work before handing over any cash or property. If that boat or motor should come up stolen you will be left holding the bag. JMO.

Yeah, i had thought about that thinking it would be a good idea, take it for a test drive first.  Also my 93 S10 LT1/T56 project i listed up for sale the other day, as ive been thinking i needed to down size my projects and a guy sent me an email tonite offering to trade for a jet boat!  lol

Here is the pic he sent me, but no info on the boat at all!

Attachments

• Jet Boat.jpg
    Jet Boat.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 62

KONA77

back to the other boat,  if you could get the paper work sorted out,  and the boat was solid and ran good,  sounds like you might have a good deal...  ive always been leary of some one changing their minds relatively quickly on a deal,  but that's me