New here from Austin Tx with a 79 Witchcraft Screamer 21'

SyTy Speed Shop

Hey there, just wanted to drop in and say HI.  Have been in Austin since 2009 and just recently picked up a 79 Witchcraft 21' with a 235HP Outboard.  Never owned a boat before, and to be honest, Ive only been out in a boat maybe a dozen times in my life! 

Devilman

Welcome to THB, glad to have ya. Got any pics of the boat? :smile17: haha I see you already posted some, cool.

Trigger

Welcome! You'll get plenty more boat rides hanging around these guys.

Oh ya, no pics= no boat. Lol, jk

Edit: Just saw your other thread. Looks like a pretty good time to me and plenty of cooler room! jump.gif

jdeaton

Welcome, Looking forward to meeting you in person. Hope you make it to the Lake Somerville for some of our outings. clap.gif clap.gif

SyTy Speed Shop

customtouch said:
So where in Austin are you and just curious if you have some type of speed shop?

I'm NW by Cedar Park, and yes i work for the state with a 4 on 4 off schedule, and on my days off i have my own auto repair/performance business i do.  Got to pay for the toys somehow!!  Anything from every day repairs to lift/lowering suspensions, brake upgrades, engine mods, i can pretty much do anything except auto trans work with the exception of swapping in a new torque converter or shift kit install.

Getting ready to rebuild the 4.3 V6 in my 93 S10 that is going to be the tow rig for the new boat.  Got a rod knocking the other day, 202K miles so its time for some upgrades for more power, got brake and suspension upgrades to go on the truck as well. 

Thanks for the warm welcome.

customtouch

SyTy Speed Shop said:
customtouch said:
So where in Austin are you and just curious if you have some type of speed shop?

I'm NW by Cedar Park, and yes i work for the state with a 4 on 4 off schedule, and on my days off i have my own auto repair/performance business i do.  Got to pay for the toys somehow!!  Anything from every day repairs to lift/lowering suspensions, brake upgrades, engine mods, i can pretty much do anything except auto trans work with the exception of swapping in a new torque converter or shift kit install.

Getting ready to rebuild the 4.3 V6 in my 93 S10 that is going to be the tow rig for the new boat.  Got a rod knocking the other day, 202K miles so its time for some upgrades for more power, got brake and suspension upgrades to go on the truck as well. 

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am in Pflugerville. If you ever make it over in this area you should stop by and shoot the chit for a while.

SyTy Speed Shop

customtouch said:
I am in Pflugerville. If you ever make it over in this area you should stop by and shoot the chit for a while.

Sweet, yeah your not to far from me.  Ill def have to meet up and hang out one of these days.  Need to expand my boating knowledge alot before hitting the water with this thing.

customtouch

SyTy Speed Shop said:
customtouch said:

Sweet, yeah your not to far from me.  Ill def have to meet up and hang out one of these days.  Need to expand my boating knowledge alot before hitting the water with this thing.

Be happy to give you whatever help I can. Just give me a call 512-423-7889.