New here from Austin Tx with a 79 Witchcraft Screamer 21'

ChryslerJet

Texas motors need to be titled not registered.  Now like Henry said you can use it and typically its not an issue until you go to sell it or you get some hard a$$ TPWD Officer that wants to see proof.  Now there is a loophole which I can help you with to get the title especially since it has never been titled in Texas.    If your dad has had the motors for a long time there did not used to be titles on motors in Texas.  Made it real easy for thieves to steal an outboard off the back of your boat and walk away with it claiming it was theirs down the road.  Also boats and motors used on private lakes and ponds only have never needed to be registered or titled in Texas.

Crusader

John said:
the OB is the title i would worry about

besides time is money, you shouldnt be the one trying to get all that line up

sounds like hes trying to pawn his problems on to you

All he needs is a separate bill of sale for the motor itself and also to fill out a TPWD form.....as long as it's coming from a state that doesn't title the motor.

I recently bought a boat from Florida and had to go through this process.

KONA77

i'll keep it simple,  take the cash the guy is willing to give you for supercharger,  save your money and get a boat closer to what you want....  ok,  I'm done...  :grin:

John

besides you dont want to be THAT guy

it wasnt till henry got rid of his OB that we started to talk to him

KONA77

John said:

I remember the last welch fest Greaser held,  Knotty came on the boards the next week  :smile18:  no one would talk to me  :smile18:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devilman

John said:

BWAHAHA! what are you talking about, he still is THAT guy... :grin:

KONA said:
I remember the last welch fest Greaser held,  Knotty came on the boards the next week  :smile18:  no one would talk to me  :smile18:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn, ya'll killin me... lol! :cheesy:

Disturbed

KONA said:
John said:

You think that why????  think.gif :smile23:

Disturbed

SyTy,
Squirt boats have been cheap and plentiful lately.  Just saying, if that's the direction you want go, now's the time to buy.  $.02.

Disturbed

KONA said:
oh s***,  got Disturbed.... disturbed  :smile14:

At work with no adult supervision.  :smile16:  Y'all watch out!!!  :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's a cool boat, but there are allot of them out there. Cash is king my friend! All though that daycruiser would have allowed you to join the Elitist Sexy Daycruiser club! :smile18:

Crusader

Patchman said:
It's a cool boat, but there are allot of them out there. Cash is king my friend! All though that daycruiser would have allowed you to join the Elitist Sexy Daycruiser club! :smile18:

Oh yaaaa!!!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
Patchman said:

Oh yaaaa!!!!!
Others simply don't understand! :smile17:

KONA77

Patchman said:

don't fall for that hype...  crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
Patchman said:

See what I mean! crazy.gif Don't be hatin there Ol Poky! :smile17:

Disturbed

KONA said:
Patchman said:

More like secret gaycruiser club....... 

KONA77

DISTURBED said:
KONA said:
Patchman said:

More like secret gaycruiser club.......

^^^^^^^^^
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: