New here from Austin Tx with a 79 Witchcraft Screamer 21'

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
ChryslerJet said:
Maybe we will have to do a central texas gathering to show the new guy how we do things.

CJ, hush!  You're opening yourself up to whooooole lotta pain.
Should have read, the way Ya'll do things! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
Tim, you said what I'm sure most was thinking about ole CJ. Lol.
I get out on Lake Austin quite a bit during the summer, I am just getting paid to drive other peoples boats though.

ChryslerJet said:
Crusader said:
Tim, you said what I'm sure most was thinking about ole CJ. Lol.
I get out on Lake Austin quite a bit during the summer, I am just getting paid to drive other peoples boats though.

Yeah..... Right, that's what it is! We or talking about good FAMILY fun with some of the best THBers around! With a great beverage keep in mind! Not some side JOBs! Hey you did it to yourself!!  crazy.gif :smile22:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
SyTy Speed Shop said:
Should i be worried?  :smile20:
About CJ , Yes! :smile20: You'll figure it out soon enough. Just ask how his jet boat project is going! :smile30: :evil: :evil: :evil:

KONA77

Crusader said:
Patchman said:
It still could take off if Cj offers up some boat building tips! :smile23:

Most guys offer up tips based on their own experience...not youtube vids..... Lol...

you guys have heard of  paint by numbers  right,  maybe we need to get together and develop a book called jet boat build by numbers  for CJ  :cheesy:

damn this thread has gone off the rails  :laugh:

Crusader

KONA said:
Crusader said:
Patchman said:

Most guys offer up tips based on their own experience...not youtube vids..... Lol...

you guys have heard of  paint by numbers  right,  maybe we need to get together and develop a book called jet boat build by numbers  for CJ  :cheesy:

Lol...."Jetboat build by numbers".....OMG...that's funny as hell.

customtouch

KONA said:
Crusader said:
Patchman said:

You only have to be able to count to 3.

(1). Buy a boat

(2)  Take the cap off

(3)  Talk about it

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Poor poor CJ! I'm glad he has a positive spin on life! :smile30: clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif