Winternats 2015

Crusader

Looks like I'm not going now.....had a $225 repair bill on my truck yesterday...literally blows all my spending money for the month. Maybe next year.....

Crusader

Ya, it is what it is. With my oldest a junior at a college in new york, middle son and stepson in braces and the wife going to school too.....I'm stretched just way to thin. In fact, I don't see us doing any traveling this year including broken bow.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like it will be a good turn out. Come on Jets, show them what you got! Then Sgayrrab and Mike can race! :smile16:

Patchman said:
Well it looks like I'm out. The wife says we are going to Louisiana directly! Don't have time to stop and watch the races! :smile25: Man B-days are tough on a fella! :smile14:

Well your gonna miss it! But I've been there and understand! Ford guys pfffff.... :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
Patchman said:
Well it looks like I'm out. The wife says we are going to Louisiana directly! Don't have time to stop and watch the races! :smile25: Man B-days are tough on a fella! :smile14:

Well your gonna miss it! But I've been there and understand! Ford guys pfffff.... :smile30:
:smile16:

Devilman

Jeff puttin his boat in the San Jac... Tim was right, calender flips a year & all kinds of stuff starts happening.. lol