Winternats 2015

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well it looks like I'm out. The wife says we are going to Louisiana directly! Don't have time to stop and watch the races! :smile25: Man B-days are tough on a fella! :smile14:

KONA77

Patchman said:
Well it looks like I'm out. The wife says we are going to Louisiana directly! Don't have time to stop and watch the races! :smile25: Man B-days are tough on a fella! :smile14:

and Patchman's "man card" has been revoked  :smile26:

scarabscs said:
Mike, Henry and I are going to run up from Kema in the big boats.  Patch may come along also.  Hope the weather is decent, otherwise I may just drive out and watch.....  :smile20:

Weather is calling for sunshine and 65 now!!  clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it has! :smile25: Plus I have a 20th anniversary coming up! So you moving BC Rally mite pan out for me after all! think.gif

Disturbed

KONA said:
Patchman said:

Never issued!

KONA77

DISTURBED said:
KONA said:
Patchman said:

Never issued!

LOL...  guess that was a temporary permit he gets when he comes fishing with us  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh no, that's different there! This just happens to be the one time she has said it's my birthday and we need to go do what I want to do. So Louisiana it is! :smile24:

77Jet Star

Crusader said:
Devilman said:
Crusader said:

Sez the guy who brought it here. :grin: :cheesy: :grin:

Lol.....I guess I should have clarified that there's not really any Drama on THB now and I appreciate that a lot. Fagbook seems to have attracted all the drama queens that once wreaked havoc here on THB.
Not really I still post here  sometimes        :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
JETSTAR said:
Crusader said:
Devilman said:
Crusader said:

Sez the guy who brought it here. :grin: :cheesy: :grin:

Lol.....I guess I should have clarified that there's not really any Drama on THB now and I appreciate that a lot. Fagbook seems to have attracted all the drama queens that once wreaked havoc here on THB.
Not really I still post here  sometimes        :smile16:
Queen!