Winternats 2015

Crusader

the barge said:
seen the page on facebook  is this a new place

I think the marina is fairly new. It was held at Cypress coast marina last year and will be held there again this year on January 17.

http://cycoast.com/

sturat

Patchman said:
sturat said:
I will be there watching.
Where's the Blown flat that's on FB?
In pieces.. Have to clean up all the brackets, plates and the floor. Need to button up the motor.
Have a few things to change to get it ready for a vdrive.. Crap snowballs like a mofo as you all know..

sturat

The flat will be at the WN.. Stacy is going to deliver it to me then. It will not be up and running  :smile18:

Crusader

Here's the fagbook link to the event notification.

https://www.facebook.com/events/745336088847509/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

scarabscs

Mike, Henry and I are going to run up from Kema in the big boats.  Patch may come along also.  Hope the weather is decent, otherwise I may just drive out and watch.....  :smile20:

Crusader

A couple of guys on a$$book are complaining about the $10 entrance fee and the $10 launch fee.... It's complaining and whining that steer people away from attending and hosting events....not the actual price of admission.

If ya don't wanna play then stay away......simple as that.

Hope to see you guys there...I had a blast last year. I know Duane is going to attend....

KONA77

Crusader said:
A couple of guys on a$$book are complaining about the $10 entrance fee and the $10 launch fee.... It's complaining and whining that steer people away from attending and hosting events....not the actual price of admission.

Hope to see you guys there...I had a blast last year. I know Duane is going to attend....

keep the drama on fagbook :grin:

Crusader

KONA said:
Crusader said:

keep the drama on fagbook :grin:

I agree!

Crusader

Devilman said:
Crusader said:

Sez the guy who brought it here. :grin: :cheesy: :grin:

Lol.....I guess I should have clarified that there's not really any Drama on THB now and I appreciate that a lot. Fagbook seems to have attracted all the drama queens that once wreaked havoc here on THB.