Winternationals 2014

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Crusader said:
I'm calling out all Yellow 21' Crusader Mini-daycruiser Ford powered jet boats!!!! Bring it!!!

Lol

Well then I'm calling out all 30' boats with single stock 502s or preferably smaller engines! To line up!  :smile16:

I can put a 6' extention on my Checkmate somehow.  think.gif

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
Mike S said:
Crusader said:
I'm calling out all Yellow 21' Crusader Mini-daycruiser Ford powered jet boats!!!! Bring it!!!

Lol

Well then I'm calling out all 30' boats with single stock 502s or preferably smaller engines! To line up!  :smile16:

I can put a 6' extention on my Checkmate somehow.  think.gif
Henry stick a 8' pole on the bow then it will be long enough

sturat

dmac said:
I really appreciate the enthusiasm, I think that's great....dmac
Thank you for letting us come and play at yalls gathering!  I look forward to this meet and greet every year!

scarabscs

Its going to be fun, I love a good reason to get my boat wet in the winter!

Ill show up some time after i get done drinking bloody marys..... with the only other dude on here that also has a cool boat  :smile30:

dmac

Hey guys, I saw where some people are staying at Loves...we've got possesion of this place from Friday on, any body that wants to can camp/RV there instead of going between 2 places.... dmac

customtouch

Crusader said:
I just booked a room for two nights at the Holiday Inn at 16311 East Freeway, Channelview, Texas 77530 and they confirmed they are the closest hotel to I-10 and Huffman Rd. It's only a 15 minute drive to Cypress marina from the hotel.

I had reservations made here at Holiday Inn too and cancelled them to book at Fairfield Inn (Marriott). It is about a half mile down from Holiday Inn but $30.00 per night cheaper plus free breakfast and it has better reviews (we'll see). Bringing the wife and only staying Sat. night. See your guys there. Here is a link to the hotel if anyone needs it.

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?tab=description&hotelId=332660&arrivalDate=01-18-14&departureDate=01-19-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

customtouch

Well...I had a last minute change of plans so it looks like I won't be making it. I am bummed cause I was really looking forward to it too. Oh well...ya can't win them all. Y'all have fun and be safe!!!

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Well...I had a last minute change of plans so it looks like I won't be making it. I am bummed cause I was really looking forward to it too. Oh well...ya can't win them all. Y'all have fun and be safe!!!

Party Pooper.  :smile26:

customtouch said:

That sucks sorry to here! And boy they are sure falling off quick as time gets closer and the weather is going to be nice too! Rub it in rub it in!! ;-)) :grin: see everyone sat!

customtouch

Yea it sucks big time but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Oh......and thanks for reminding me about the weather.........I feel much better now!!!  :smile15:  :grin:

Crusader

Well not as many as originally thought. James and ken are not coming now. My wife decided she's not coming now too. I think myself and one other guy is it. I'm not sure if I'm even gonna bring my boat too.

jdeaton

Now for the real story that the "Northies" are not going to show at Winter Nationals.  They got wind of a rumor, that I was bringing Plan B to the event.  That metal flaked mafia classic has struck fear in many a good man, and I don't blame the Northern herd for turning tail and running. 290 horses in a 5000 pound boat can be a terrifying sight

Before anyone gets offended, this little ditty is just a shot at our Northern brothers and meant to be my attempt at humor.  Besides I not going to make the event at all.  My daughter has changed her flight to arrive in Austin at Noon on Saturday. I'm going to try to make Sunday happen.