Winternationals 2014

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
Knotty said:
Trigger said:
Mike S said:
Here's what winter nats did to my scarab lmao a nice little table card holder!! :smile13:

That sucks!!! Definitely not how you want the year to start off. You made short work of getting it tore down though! She won't be down long at the rate you're going...

I'm not a betting man but I will bet this time "That mota will go back with some goodies"  Do I have any takers?

Henry! I'm not gonna tell any white lies....... But I can tell you it's not going back fuel inj.. :smile30: :grin: and depending on the cylinder wall maybe way bigger then a 509!  :smile22:
:smile26: That's no joke! :smile26: :smile23:

scarabscs

Winter nats were a great time this year!  Was hoping to roll out with two big boats but Mikes boat got pissed cruising beside mine and decided to hole out a piston  :smile28:  Seriously though, it was a great time.  The racing was good to watch, its was safe, and most boats held together. 

Ive got some videos ill have to work on uploading, but i didnt take too many pics.  :smile17:

scarabscs said:
Winter nats were a great time this year!  Was hoping to roll out with two big boats but Mikes boat got pissed cruising beside mine and decided to hole out a piston  :smile28:  Seriously though, it was a great time.  The racing was good to watch, its was safe, and most boats held together. 

Ive got some videos ill have to work on uploading, but i didnt take too many pics.  :smile17:

Lmao that big bitc& is coming for all y'all now y'all done put the pissed off in this ol-boy!!!! :smile30: :smile28:

Why y'all gotta go off and do that to me?? Lol

Crusader

Lol. Yep.

However the drivers meeting was supposed to happen between 10-11. I was in the water after noon.....

dmac

So what's up, how come nobody's talking about the winternationals.…don't anybody have any videos, what's the problem? ... Do ya'll agree the white Allison eag beater was the fastest boat, if not, why not.. dmac.    BTW, thanks for coming out

Knotty Girl

dmac said:
So what's up, how come nobody's talking about the winternationals.…don't anybody have any videos, what's the problem? ... Do ya'll agree the white Allison eag beater was the fastest boat, if not, why not.. dmac.    BTW, thanks for coming out

That Allison was wicked nasty quick.  You did a great job with the event my friend.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Each time I attend it gets better.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a great time as usual! I liked the new facility, and I would have loved to see the white Allison and HPJ line up on a good pass!

dmac said:
They don't like egg beaters around here... they get tired of looking at the back of them.... :smile26:

Disturbed

dmac said:

That little Allison is bad ass!  Was it the fastest boat there?  Probably not...  It was the fastest boat still running at the end of the day.  And for that, the title 'Fastest Boat' was well earned.
clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
dmac said:

That little Allison is bad A$$!  Was it the fastest boat there?  Probably not...  It was the fastest boat still running at the end of the day.  And for that, the title 'Fastest Boat' was well earned.
clap.gif
I like the big Cat that was running around! :smile28:

Crusader

Knotty said:
Patchman said:
Too fast for that area! :smile20:

That is a fact.

X2
Especially when he was running from south to north (left to right)....there was a sharp right hand corner up there that went right into banana bend.... I don't know how he slowed down enough to take that turn...and also not hit someone too.