Winternationals 2014

FL350

Administrator
Cliff go get that Eliminator with a PROP and you'll kick the crap out of those big jets.

duanehydro

Everybody fired up yet???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8_-iFkjcY&feature=player_detailpage&list=UU5wJkg8P4LCtcNeyDPr1Ryg

WFO

Knotty said:
Me too I put fresh air in my Golf cart tires.  :smile16:

Glad you took care of that. Can't have old stale air in your tires. I guess we are gonna see ya'll up there.

duanehydro

Who all is staying at the Holiday Inn? :huh: maybe we can all get together for supper and drinks....this will be the first year in 3 that Sandy can actually go with me to events. Maybe her getting laid off wasn't that bad after all. Gonna be a great year on the water. jump.gif

Crusader

Duanehydro said:
Who all is staying at the Holiday Inn? :huh: maybe we can all get together for supper and drinks....this will be the first year in 3 that Sandy can actually go with me to events. Maybe her getting laid off wasn't that bad after all. Gonna be a great year on the water. jump.gif

I know we are staying at the Holiday inn as well as the Graffs....possibly Bill Farmer too. Not sure who all else it. There's an a$$book winternational invite going on and has more details.