Winternationals 2014

Crusader

DiamondJim said:
Now for the real story that the "Northies" are not going to show at Winter Nationals.  They got wind of a rumor, that I was bringing Plan B to the event.  That metal flaked mafia classic has struck fear in many a good man, and I don't blame the Northern herd for turning tail and running. 290 horses in a 5000 pound boat can be a terrifying sight

Before anyone gets offended, this little ditty is just a shot at our Northern brothers and meant to be my attempt at humor.  Besides I not going to make the event at all.  My daughter has changed her flight to arrive in Austin at Noon on Saturday. I'm going to try to make Sunday happen.

Lol.... the Crusader still has to line up with Plan B to redeem itself from Tawakoni 2011... I have a fresh motor and a new pump now!

Knotty Girl

Crusader said:
DiamondJim said:
Now for the real story that the "Northies" are not going to show at Winter Nationals.  They got wind of a rumor, that I was bringing Plan B to the event.  That metal flaked mafia classic has struck fear in many a good man, and I don't blame the Northern herd for turning tail and running. 290 horses in a 5000 pound boat can be a terrifying sight

Before anyone gets offended, this little ditty is just a shot at our Northern brothers and meant to be my attempt at humor.  Besides I not going to make the event at all.  My daughter has changed her flight to arrive in Austin at Noon on Saturday. I'm going to try to make Sunday happen.

Lol.... the Crusader still has to line up with Plan B to redeem itself from Tawakoni 2011... I have a fresh motor and a new pump now!

I hear a call out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its on now  think.gif  clap.gif jump.gif

Crusader

Knotty said:
Crusader said:
DiamondJim said:

I hear a call out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its on now  think.gif  clap.gif jump.gif

You heard correctly sir!!!!

Knotty Girl

I think a while back Jim sorta called me out with my bass boat, even resorted to calling me "BassBoy" I just might have to get a piece of this action?

Crusader

Knotty said:
I think a while back Jim sorta called me out with my bass boat, even resorted to calling me "BassBoy" I just might have to get a piece of this action?

Sounds like a "Three wide" pass is in the making!

Trigger

Crusader said:

Sounds like you have her ready for me to pick up!  :smile30:

Trigger

Mike S said:
Here's what winter nats did to my scarab lmao a nice little table card holder!! :smile13:

That sucks!!! Definitely not how you want the year to start off. You made short work of getting it tore down though! She won't be down long at the rate you're going...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's nothing compared to the poor guy who lost his boat to an engine fire! My condolences go out to him, that thing was a nice rig! :smile25:

Knotty Girl

Trigger said:
Mike S said:
Here's what winter nats did to my scarab lmao a nice little table card holder!! :smile13:

That sucks!!! Definitely not how you want the year to start off. You made short work of getting it tore down though! She won't be down long at the rate you're going...

I'm not a betting man but I will bet this time "That mota will go back with some goodies"  Do I have any takers?

Knotty Girl

Back to the thread.  I think the THB group did very well yesterday.  There was a lot of different groups being represented and THB was represented very well. David did well with his ski boat (inside joke).  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Knotty said:
Trigger said:
Mike S said:

I'm not a betting man but I will bet this time "That mota will go back with some goodies"  Do I have any takers?

Henry! I'm not gonna tell any white lies....... But I can tell you it's not going back fuel inj.. :smile30: :grin: and depending on the cylinder wall maybe way bigger then a 509!  :smile22: