Winternationals 2014

Knotty Girl

Yep not everyone that was on the water was a part of WN, I saw so many thing that could have gone wrong with that.  Very cool boat just not the time or place in my opinion.

dmac

I agree, I wish the Allison could have tested with the quickest jet boat that day, next year we're gonna try to pair up at the end.…..I wish everybody would come to the drivers meeting though, people come dragging in after 2 or 3 o'clock, everybody needs to get there if they can.... dmac

Crusader

dmac said:
I agree, I wish the Allison could have tested with the quickest jet boat that day, next year we're gonna try to pair up at the end.…..I wish everybody would come to the drivers meeting though, people come dragging in after 2 or 3 o'clock, everybody needs to get there if they can.... dmac

I read on FB that the meeting was going to happen between 9-10am on Saturday.....stuck around until 11am and that's when I hit the water. Come to find out the drivers meeting happened then...at 11am. Sorry I missed it..... I try to make them all.

dmac

Crusader, sorry about the mix up, the info on FB was incorrect.... I get there about 9/9:30, by the time I set the bouys & anchor the barge, I don't get back to shore till about 11... hope to be more clear next year. .... dmac

Crusader

dmac said:
Crusader, sorry about the mix up, the info on FB was incorrect.... I get there about 9/9:30, by the time I set the bouys & anchor the barge, I don't get back to shore till about 11... hope to be more clear next year. .... dmac

That's cool dmac.

I asked everyone I could find, what time the meeting was going to be. I went into the building and spoke with the young ladies setting up the concession area....then went out to where the grill was and asked the fella there....no one seemed to know. My wife said that an announcement was made over the loud speaker but that must have happened while I was putting the boat in the water and I couldn't hear it over the exhaust and my stereo...lol.

Y'all did do a great job at this event....as with anything, there's always "lessons learned" but hey.....if there weren't any lessons to be learned, what fun would it be??? Lol....right?

Thank you!