Winternationals 2014

Crusader

I just booked a room for two nights at the Holiday Inn at 16311 East Freeway, Channelview, Texas 77530 and they confirmed they are the closest hotel to I-10 and Huffman Rd. It's only a 15 minute drive to Cypress marina from the hotel.

duanehydro

Crusader said:
I just booked a room for two nights at the Holiday Inn at 16311 East Freeway, Channelview, Texas 77530 and they confirmed they are the closest hotel to I-10 and Huffman Rd. It's only a 15 minute drive to Cypress marina from the hotel.
I think that's where we stayed last year...they have a little restaurant and bar. clap.gif

Crusader

Ya, the restaurant and bar have really high marks for their food. Hope the boat is safe there as it's next to the highway.

Duane....if you go to the event, you'll be surprised at how the Crusader has transitioned from when you put the pump seal in for the prior owner until now..... BIG difference.

duanehydro

I'll be there cliff. They have a parking lot in the rear, but I don't know about trailering back there... think.gif Can't really remember if there was enough room , but I think so. Hope to see ya soon. :smile27:

Crusader

Duanehydro said:
I'll be there cliff. They have a parking lot in the rear, but I don't know about trailering back there... think.gif Can't really remember if there was enough room , but I think so. Hope to see ya soon. :smile27:

Very cool....

See ya there bro!

Becket

Our Crew will be there, Dookie (YB 468) is Bringing his Sled to run, I am Bringing Offshore Boat for Observation platform. (Some fresh Water won't hurt it either....)

Knotty Girl

Gas-Hole said:
Our Crew will be there, Dookie (YB 468) is Bringing his Sled to run, I am Bringing Offshore Boat for Observation platform. (Some fresh Water won't hurt it either....)

Bring the red one.  clap.gif

duanehydro

Just made reservations. See ya'll there. Sandy's actually able to come this time. :smile16:
Let's hope for decent weather.

Becket

Knotty said:
Gas-Hole said:

Bring the red one.  clap.gif
I don't have it broke in yet Henry, between the weather and the Rock in the Impeller I have about 10 min. on it.......  :smile25:

Big Boat hold more Peeps and Many Coolers for "Adult Beverage"    :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Duanehydro said:
That's 2 times you said that...lol

I just have never heard so much smack talking. There is going to be some surprised boaters.  :smile26: Some of these 100mph boats are going to get spanked by a 85mph boat.  think.gif

sturat

Knotty said:
Duanehydro said:

I just have never heard so much smack talking. There is going to be some surprised boaters.  :smile26: Some of these 100mph boats are going to get spanked by a 85mph boat.  think.gif
I wont have mine out Henry.. do not know who told you I would.. LMAO!

Knotty Girl

sturat said:
Knotty said:
Duanehydro said:

I wont have mine out Henry.. do not know who told you I would.. LMAO!

Well hurry up and get it together.  hurry.gif