Winternationals 2014

Knotty Girl

DiamondJim said:
Aw, Mike I was just going to run you with original 460 Ford. Hey racing, racing!  Besides you might red light, or miss a gear, or (ready for it?)  HIT A TREE!!

The Blower motor is probably going in a car.

Na I can steer the ship.  :smile16:

Hey I'm ready why wait tell winternats? Lol lets do this three wide!! clap.gif jump.gif haha wait a min. Last time I went three wide I hit a sand bar!  crazy.gif oh well lets go 4 then get scabguy over here!  :grin: :grin: and John can't play with us! He's in a another time zone!  :smile29:

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Hey I'm ready why wait tell winternats? Lol lets do this three wide!! clap.gif jump.gif haha wait a min. Last time I went three wide I hit a sand bar!  crazy.gif oh well lets go 4 then get scabguy over here!  :grin: :grin: and John can't play with us! He's in a another time zone!  :smile29:

We would just see the back of John's boat.  :smile29:

Knotty said:
Mike S said:

We would just see the back of John's boat.  :smile29:

Tell'em let's go to Conroe or the bay and do it in ruff water! Lol :smile30: :smile17: :smile17:

jdeaton

I'm grounded by my Dr. for at least 6 weeks from even riding in a boat, so I'll have to be the flag man from the beach.  whatever.gif

ChryslerJet

DiamondJim said:
I'm grounded by my Dr. for at least 6 weeks from even riding in a boat, so I'll have to be the flag man from the beach.  whatever.gif
Perfect you will be ready for WinterNationals then.

duanehydro

Nitro Neil said:
What, or where is h town on the San Jac?  What is the date? Not sure Duane.
usually the 3rd weekend in january, at banana bend, on the san Jacinto river, east side of houston. peeps will come in and correct soon.

29°50'39.68" N  95°05'51.43" W

Knotty Girl

Duanehydro said:
Nitro Neil said:
What, or where is h town on the San Jac?  What is the date? Not sure Duane.
usually the 3rd weekend in january, at banana bend, on the san Jacinto river, east side of houston. peeps will come in and correct soon.

29°50'39.68" N  95°05'51.43" W

It is at a new park just down the river a little ways from BB, sorry do not know name.

sturat

This is off the ByuBoyz web site

I should have started a thread already, but this'll do fine.... We decided we'd give a new place a try and see how it goes, like Greg said, it's called Cypress Coast and it's the weekend of Jan. 18. It's at the end of Highland Shores Dr.... coming from I-10 heading North on FM 2100 (which is exit 787, Crosby Lynchburg Rd.), it's the last road before Banana Bend Rd. Address is:
2730 Highland Shores Dr.
Highlands, Tx. 77562
cycoast.com
The guy that owns it needs to get $10 a head and $10 a boat launch for Saturday....that's how he's gonna make his money
We get a huge sand area for parking, 3 boat launches, 1 in a protected cove with pier all the way around. He has parking for anything you want to park there, no hook ups this year though. If you bring a camper/rv, it's $35, but the driver gets a wrist band and boat launch for Saturday, everybody else is $10 for Saturday only. Also. we can use the swimming area to park boats which will get them out of the river conditions until you're ready to ride in your boat. He's gonna sell beer and bbq but you can bring your own and grill also, just can't sell any food. Gonna be porta cans and 1 flushing toilet if needed, you know how some women can be....got a pavilion real close to the one at Bhuloh and about 200' of pier on the water for viewing or sitting, etc
that's all I can think of for now...  dmac

Crusader

Knotty said:
Someone needs to bring a nasty boat and need a driver, I'm in for the driving.  :smile16:

I might bring our 13' Whaler....she'll be good for towing y'all around.

Knotty Girl

This is really going to be entertaining this year.  I have never heard so much smack talking.  There is going be several people go away with their feelings hurt.  think.gif