Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Motor Head said:
quote it so i can see which post your talking about.

It must have been loading out of cache.  It is updated now.  I would suggest adding the marina number and website to the first post as well.  maybe include a little info about camping options and facilities.  Looks like this has the potential to be a great turn out.  IMO the more info you can pack into that first post the better.  What about doing a pot luck type late lunch or dinner on Saturday?

Can one of you Tawakoni regulars go answer Jeff's question over at PB in the OHBA section.  I don't know the proper answer.

http://www.performanceboats.com/okmulgee-hot-boat-association/91210-tawakoni-hot-boat-regatta-oct-14th-16th-near-dallas-tx.html#post1470278

If you get tired of my suggestions just tell me to shut my pie hole.  LOL.

Gold Member

Im going to get with him in the morning about a group discount. Ill post up prices after that. I think he told Jason $50 a night for the small ones up to $175 a night for some really nice ones?

BackWoods

Motor Head said:
Im going to get with him in the morning about a group discount. Ill post up prices after that. I think he told Jason $50 a night for the small ones up to $175 a night for some really nice ones?
as long as I can sleep in the woods im good

73 Sanger Flat

.. Can you see about the cost for like a day pass ??  , A place to park the truck and trailer and use of the ramps and facilities .. The field might work great for some of us that can only do a one day event ..

Bill and Neil . I will help do that wake up call also if he is not too far from the event ..

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks ..

The middle of October should be cooling down some , so maybe our engine will make a little more power .. More power the  better for making a test run ..

73 Sanger Flat

This sound like this will be a good event .. can't wait to come and check it out .. I would stay the wekend , but my wifes birthday is Sunday and we have plans already for that day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.