Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAFOBABY

I went over there after motorhead called me today and of course the lake is low but the beach is kinda of hard sand or should I just say hard dirt that is the color of sand LOL..  They are for sure open arms for having us.  The boat ramp is about 200 feet from where the beach is and where most Im sure will be making passes and its a private ramp.  They told me that if it was going to be a huge turn out  that they would just let us have the empty field next to the boat ramp is nice and mowed over looks the lake.  NICE bath rooms for the ladies and showers are clean as well.

73 Sanger Flat

You might want to say the dates for the weekend . The first weekend would be October 1st ??  Second weekend Oct 8th ?? or  Oct 15 ???

Crusader

October 15th is better for me as I will have my kids with me that weekend, I won't during the 8th. Either weekend I'll be there, just would rather have the kiddo's with me too.

Gold Member

Well everbody post up dates that would be best for them and the majority wins. I don't want to conflict with other events. Thanks!

txliberator

WAFOBABY said:
I went over there after motorhead called me today and of course the lake is low but the beach is kinda of hard sand or should I just say hard dirt that is the color of sand LOL..  They are for sure open arms for having us.  The boat ramp is about 200 feet from where the beach is and where most Im sure will be making passes and its a private ramp.  They told me that if it was going to be a huge turn out  that they would just let us have the empty field next to the boat ramp is nice and mowed over looks the lake.  NICE bath rooms for the ladies and showers are clean as well.

X2. That's where we always launch, good parking, two docks and clean bathrooms, all with in walking distance. Can't beat that.

Gold Member

After we get a date set in stone will someone please post it up on  performance boat? I don't get on there enough to know where to post it so that the Texas people will see it?

blazeracer

Motor Head said:
After we get a date set in stone will someone please post it up on  performance boat? I don't get on there enough to know where to post it so that the Texas people will see it?

Looks like everyone wants the 15th, set it in stone!!

cartoon.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Motor Head said:

If the 15th is in stone I will post it on Performance Boats.  Bobby, You are the go to guy on this.  I won't post it until I hear it from your mouth.  I suggest you make sure before you go any further promoting.  We already know what happens to an event when you change the date.

Gold Member

I will call the owner of 429 marina at lunch and make sure its good for the 15th on his end then it will be set in stone. I'll be at 429 Friday just in case people come our early like Plowmans.

Gold Member

429 marina said we are good for the 14th, 15th, and 16th! It is set in stone!! Let me know who is bring rv's who will be staying in cabins and who will be pitching tents. I will try and get a group discount if we have enough people staying the weekend. The weather should be great in October for some good side by side testing!

blazeracer

Motor Head said:
429 marina said we are good for the 14th, 15th, and 16th! It is set in stone!! Let me know who is bring rv's who will be staying in cabins and who will be pitching tents. I will try and get a group discount if we have enough people staying the weekend. The weather should be great in October for some good side by side testing!

Testing??....

//QUOTE//

regatta
(ri gät′ə, ri gat′ə)»

noun

1.a boat race
2.a series of such races

Origin: It (Venetian) regata, gondola race

//END QUOTE//

Had the gondola's been sporting bog blocks and jet pumps, well.. LOL

Cookieman

15th for me, that's 2 weeks after surgery for me. I might be on a walker, but what the hell.  You guys will be close to the BorderlineCrazy, he lives in East Tawakoni.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like info on a cabin! Really just need one bed, and enough room for the kid's air matress.

Status
Not open for further replies.