Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookieman

Sounds like all the i's have been dotted and the t's have been crossed. .Looks like good weather ahead and many new people to an event like this. I hope everyone will be safe and show the good side of our sport.  Play safe and have a good time with people that have a common interest. I hope everyone brought their cameras and videocams. Pictures are some of the best memories you can have at an event. I will open a album in the gallery for pictures from this weekends events. See you guys tomorrow. Bill"cookieman"

Cookieman

I would also like to ask anyone with I phone or other phones to take pics and videoes to plce on facebook. We do have a THB Facebook page and hopefully we can keep those who could not make it to the event can see what's happing and the event. Thanks.    Facebook  Texas Hot Boats.

73 Sanger Flat

Hey Cookieman , what time you leaving Saturday morning ? We are leaving about 6:15 am . Be on the look out for us . I will be in the old White 68 Chevy pulling the boat .. Meeting Galen and JJ on I-20 and HWY 67

Cookieman

Billy... We will be there around noon. We will stay just for the day, don't know how much the knee can take it. Som eone save me a good spot so I can take some videoes and pics. I talked to (borderlinecrazy)Steve this morning and his brother Bruce is here from Ok. with his blue Warhawk. They should be prowling around over there Friday afternoon. This will be my first boat outing this year. No rides or getting wet for me, still in bandages and staples in the knee. I don't need any infections in my leg Hope to meet everyone and at least put a name to a face. I may feel like a duck out of water But I still like the water and hanging out with ducks. I am excited about this event and can't wait to get there tomorrow.we were at a restaurant last week and a liitle girl keep telling her mom about my booboo on my knee.  I won't be hard to find guys, just look for the big guy with a booboo in his right knee. Please stop by and say hello. see ya tomorrow Bill"cookieman"

Cookieman

I just watched the weather for tomorrow. High 88 winds out of the south 5-10  Sounds like a great boating weekend. Also looks like it might be a little slow here on the site due to everyone at the Tawakoni event.

waterwalker

I will be down there with Wafobaby (son) with camera and 70-200mm lens. Even from shore that will get decent close ups. Someone will need to tell me the best way for all to view. Usually I set pics up with RitzPix. It is a free hosting sight thru Wolfe Camera. Then I can send a few of you the email where you can view and or download the ones you want to your own PC. You each can then send them to all your friends. It is all free thru them. Of course Wolfe Camera hopes someone orders a few pics...but there is NO PURCHASE REQUIRED like other sights.  If you prefer another way please inform, but remember it may be in the 100's of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.