Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Im going to talk to the wifey about coming down, you guys drove up to out deal and the water is usually getting too cool for the lake here. Plus I'd like to hang out with Cliff and Matt some more, didnt get a chance to really visit at HBB.

Devilman

Patchman said:
I'd like info on a cabin! Really just need one bed, and enough room for the kid's air matress.

Check out the website MotorHead posted.... http://www.429rvparkandmarina.com

It has all the info on the different cabins they have. Not sure if we'd get a cabin or run the moho up there. Have to see what shakes out better financially out of the 2.

Gold Member

I may stay in a tent too so all the out of towners can have the luxury. I'll call the owner and see if we can get better pricing on the cabins. The prices don't seem real high tho.

Gold Member

Yeah its suppose to be for tents but he said rv's can park there for this event if needed because he only has 15 rv spots open as of now. There is not any water or electric in the field. The field is waterfront too.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Bobby, You should edit your first post (and any others with the date) to reflect the new date.  It would also be really helpful to put as many details as you can in the first post.  I will put this over on PB in both the regional section and the OHBA section since those guys are good friends and close enough to come down.  I am going to link back to this thread so the more info you can get into that first post the better.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.