Staff member
DrumZilla said:
Wider Format.... Hell it already stretches across my 75" TV... :smile16:

OK.. I cleared my History and my Cookies..  Looks the same.... think.gif
You did it wrong.  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We have been discovering some lost pics in some of the threads. If you have lost some of your pics, you can simply re-post them in the thread to put them back if you still have them. We are not sure why the anti-virus blocked them, but it did and we can't put them back at this point. Sorry for the loss, but it got some of mine as well. Fortunately I have allot of pics saved on my work computer. :smile24:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Thanks for trying to recover them .. Don't look back , look forward and post new pictures ..
Exactly, thank you! :smile16:

We have more updates/changes coming up. It will just be format or the way the site looks. Nothing dealing with pics. :smile14: At least the real important ones are still here and backed up. We have allot of pics that can't be replaced and I'm grateful that they are here!

73 Sanger Flat

I know some of my pictures  are lost and I dont have back up , but it will all be OK .. I just hope I can remember my log in info if I every get logged out .. LOL .. It has been years since I logged out ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it would be  good idea to log pics in the Gallery. We need to create albums in the gallery for our events. Which hopefully we have more events this year.  think.gif

Devilman

I think the image galleries don't get much use because its a bit more work to put them there instead of just posting them in a thread on the forums... A lot of them got lost when the site went down couple years ago, but there is still a lot of old pics in there.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
I think the image galleries don't get much use because its a bit more work to put them there instead of just posting them in a thread on the forums... A lot of them got lost when the site went down couple years ago, but there is still a lot of old pics in there.
Yea, I need to see if Cameron can come up with a way to make it easier to use the gallery or at least post pics there. I'm cruising some other forum boards to see how they work and what we can implement here. It takes a little time, but we will improve our capabilities as we figure out how to! :smile30:

Disturbed

If there was an option to post the pic to a thread and/or a gallery, I think they may be an easier way to do things.  Just a thought.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
If there was an option to post the pic to a thread and/or a gallery, I think they may be an easier way to do things.  Just a thought.
Good idea, let me put Cam on it. :smile17:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Yea, I need to see if Cameron can come up with a way to make it easier to use the gallery or at least post pics there. I'm cruising some other forum boards to see how they work and what we can implement here. It takes a little time, but we will improve our capabilities as we figure out how to! :smile30:

Just for grins, I was gonna try & upload a pic to my gallery to re-familiarize myself with the process, I keep getting this message:

"This site can’t be reached
The webpage at http://www.texashotboats.com/gallery/upload.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

Not sure if it's the site, or my service... rest of my internet stuff seems fine though?

*edit* Tried it again & it worked... there is a few more steps involved, and if doing it from a phone it may be more than folks want to deal with. That & some of the buttons are hard to see/find cause they blend in with the background.

One other thing I notice is that when I come to the site, it says the site is not secure, not sure how crucial that is.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
And we wonder why some pics my have virus problems! crazy.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

jimsplace

Patchman said:
And we wonder why some pics my have virus problems! crazy.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

What kind of virus are you eluding too?
Some virus's can be cured with an injection, some can't. :police:

:smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We have an SSL certificate for the site now. So you should be able to look at THB on work/networked computers! :smile17: