PRO53 HONDO FLATTY ?

pro53

Here is a couple of crappy cell phone picks of the tank I just made I am tradeing to the guy for the moon t tank for the Hondo.The tank in the pick is a 10 x 20 x 12 wall mount.
tank.jpg

tank1.jpg

Devilman

You're right, that is a couple of crappy pics.... lol :grin:

Tank looks frikkin nice dude... :smile15: Is that a boat flip top gas fill on there? :cheesy:

pro53

Devilman said:
You're right, that is a couple of crappy pics.... lol :grin:

Tank looks frikkin nice dude... :smile15: Is that a boat flip top gas fill on there? :cheesy:
Sure is  :grin:
When I go to build the tank for the model a soon its going to be like a big horseshoe, that slides over the wheel tubs, and around the cage. Will be my most difficult yet  :grin:

Devilman

pro53 said:
When I go to build the tank for the model a soon its going to be like a big horseshoe, that slides over the wheel tubs, and around the cage. Will be my most difficult yet  :grin:

When you planning on tackling that job? I want to make sure & have my boat trailer in there first.  :smile17:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

When you planning on tackling that job? I want to make sure & have my boat trailer in there first.  :smile17:
After I paint it. Hey when you ready to take care of that trailer. I am ready for some beer drinkin. We can fix it in a couple hours, that even with beer breaks  :smile15:

Devilman

pro53 said:
After I paint it. Hey when you ready to take care of that trailer. I am ready for some beer drinkin. We can fix it in a couple hours, that even with beer breaks  :smile15:

Been ready... Just finding the time, know what I mean? With the holidays coming up, after the first of the year I would imagine. 2 hours to add an axle? Damn, that is some service right there... :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Been ready... Just finding the time, know what I mean? With the holidays coming up, after the first of the year I would imagine. 2 hours to add an axle? Damn, that is some service right there... :grin:
I didnt know we were adding an axel, if so, all parts in hand. 2 day event.

Devilman

pro53 said:
I didnt know we were adding an axel, if so, all parts in hand. 2 day event.

Oh now you gonna change it up huh? lol... j/k :grin:

Seriously, I wouldn't mind. On long trips I'd feel a little better about it, hate going over bridges or big bumps in the road, makes me cringe seeing it bouncing on that single axle like it does..

Been looking all over for a tandem axle trailer, everything I find is junk. May as well put the money into mine, ya know?  I don't know, I'd get with you first see what all I'd need. Was just thinking that if we was gonna be working on it, may as well do it all at once.. :cool:

spd500

All these distractions are keeping you from getting anything done on the flatty , you need to stay home more often  :smile12:

pro53

One reason for not working on the flatty. Body is blasted and some new expoxy primer. The rotesseri works great.
12840_190671477612_756487612_317286.jpg

modela1.jpg

model2.jpg

badblood

jdf said:
well then you need a need in my flattie .....and you will be hooked for sure ..the ain't nothing like a flattie when they are right
Can I drive?? Ill take it easy on it... :wink:

pro53

Got the front suspension back from the chrome shop, SO SMOOTH, bright metals in the heights is fast and does good work. All the other suspension left on front was already chrome. Still going to make another run there for some more parts before I assamble it after paint.
15332_1171303123928_1268496741_3040.jpg

15332_1171303163929_1268496741_3040.jpg

15332_1171303203930_1268496741_3040.jpg

pro53

KONA77 said:
Those parts look sharp!

Do they re-chrome existing chromed parts?
They were very reasonable and do it the old school way. Yea the wishbones in the pics which are the 2 bars running away from the axel were crome and rusty. The stripped them and repolished and plated.Like any other chrome shop the more you bring the cheaper it is.

pro53

Well even though I am not working on it, always still gathering parts. Acuired my moon t tank for fuel. Also bought another crower setup, so I have 2 now. Will take what I want off both of them, then sell one complete setup.  :rolleyes:

Attachments

• injection2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 150
  • injection3.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 155

pro53

Mr.Magoo said:
let me know when ya want to sel the extra one .
1200.00 You can have the extra one. If youre really interested will work out a something.Both units I have were working when pulled. I am selling the one that is sitting on my boat in the pick. Comes with a pump, set up for alky. Been talking with Morq on PB and he had help but really likes the crower setups.

pro53

Too many distractions have to focus on car  :rolleyes: I keep thinking everything is one big model, always setting everything up.  :grin:

Attachments

• hondoflatty.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 240