PRO53 HONDO FLATTY ?

Devilman

Looks way different since we was drawin chickens on it. :grin: You've done a helluva job George, be proud of yourself.

Whatcha got left, wire it & fire it?

pro53

Devilman said:
Looks way different since we was drawin chickens on it. :grin: You've done a helluva job George, be proud of yourself.

Whatcha got left, wire it & fire it?
Thanks everybody , Kenny next time you come over should be running.Have to drink some beer but no drawing on it(lol)

Devilman

Patchman said:
Are you going to be able reach you fuel filler? think.gif :grin:

rolf, I just noticed that!?  :grin: :cheesy:

George what the hell you put the fuel fill way the hell up there for... :grin: Never saw no gas station that had booster seats or stepladders for their vertically challenged customers, lol...

pro53

Well I guess I am getting back in the game. Got my old Hondo back, my youngest son (Nick now 23) just got him a Schiada v drive. We are both working on both v drives. I still have my old 521 out of the Omega, so it will go in the Hondo.

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_171608271_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230107_171608271_HDR.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20221230_125722839_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221230_125722839_HDR.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 1

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Wholly smokes Batman! Awesome man, glad to see a boat back in Johnson hands! Let me know if you need some help here and there! I don't drink too much!

Devilman

Cool deal George, be looking forward to see what y'all do with them. Didn't you say little while back Nick had gotten a hold of a Rogers?

pro53

Cool deal George, be looking forward to see what y'all do with them. Didn't you say little while back Nick had gotten a hold of a Rogers?
Yes, he going to build the vdrive first. The schida had a halcraft, looked similar to a casale, but somebody split it open, so gears are rusty. We are going to put a Casale in it if its possible?

Devilman

Yes, he going to build the vdrive first. The schida had a halcraft, looked similar to a casale, but somebody split it open, so gears are rusty. We are going to put a Casale in it if its possible?
Gotcha. Sounds like solid plan. Just going off stuff I've read here and there, the Casele stuff seems more plentiful at any rate. Like Patch sez, JJ be the man to get ya took care of

Devilman

If I'm not mistaken, that's what Clayton was doing on his boat... something happened to the Halcraft unit in his boat and was gonna replace it with a Casale, just was issues with finding the correct degree to match up with the prop shaft or something... ?

Not to say it still couldn't be done... just came to mind is all. 🙃

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
When dealing with them v-drives, the angle of the dangle on them twirly bobbers makes a huge difference! Jets are way more simple!😇

Devilman

When dealing with them v-drives, the angle of the dangle on them twirly bobbers makes a huge difference! Jets are way more simple!😇
Yeah well there is no guarantee these boats are expected to actually get in the water, so there is that. 🤪😄😁

Devilman

LOL, nah Billy not bagging on v-drives, just messing with George since even when he had a jet boat he wasn't running it either. Just so happens he has v-drives to collect dust this time 😆 I know y'all ain't scared to run them v-drives👍🏿

Devilman

George, you know I'm just messing with ya brother, sure be good to seeing y'all out on the water again 👍🏿👍🏿 😀