Event/Gathering Ideas

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
I've never been to Yegua! That would be cool as well!

They do screen who comes in that park, you might have to come by water anchor out and swim in, then hope they do not see you.  :shocked:

Devilman

Well, its a change at least. I'm proud of ya'll. :grin: Yegua was real nice back when we were there last. Like to check it out again.

WFO

Knotty said:
Patchman said:
I've never been to Yegua! That would be cool as well!

They do screen who comes in that park, you might have to come by water anchor out and swim in, then hope they do not see you.  :shocked:

you mean like OTs

WFO

Devilman said:
Patchman said:
So what is the next gathering? :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: Any ideas? Maybe a Somerville trip in April again? We need something to kick off the season! :smile30:

wonder what happened with the april/jetfest stuff gettin kicked around.

I think April would be great. Need to toss around some dates.
jump.gif

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
So what is the next gathering? :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: Any ideas? Maybe a Somerville trip in April again? We need something to kick off the season! :smile30:
I might could do April maybe early April

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
So you are going to have a boat ready in April? :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
So you are going to have a boat ready in April? :smile16:
Maybe or maybe we will bring the bike and turn it into a waterbike.

Crusader said:
This might be his third boat-less (running) April??

Give it up!! Lol it ain't happing! Sence he has started his thread I've bought and turned a 30' boat inside and out in a little over a yeAr and still used it on the weekends and now it's getting the last thing done that I haven't done to it yet! A new motor!! And I BET....... That will be done before you see any of his three boats on the water!!  :smile17: :smile26:

hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
pickleforkmama said:
I want to try to do something at Lake Conroe!  Maybe mid April?
I like Conroe, but the law there is tough. People also can't handle the lake when it gets stirred up. I like going there myself! :smile30:

The jet boats would have to stay on north of 1097 bridge where it's not ruff! But that lake can become a ocean quick on the lake side!! There's a ton of action on that side though, hell if you could make it to the damn that would be a good place too long beach and a no wake zone also! And a little cove, and for the brave folks there's the party island right around the corner!