Event/Gathering Ideas

KONA77

that was pretty funny,  starts to look like rain,  so you take off for the ramp,  run into the rain,  turn around run back up the river to get out of the rain,  then your out of it,  then your back in it,  so you turn around to go back to ramp and get out of it,  then shit your back in it,  then you say fukk it I'm going for it  :cheesy: :cheesy:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Bay City! Been there when it rained, got wet as hell trying to get back to the boat ramp! :smile30:

ah boo hoo... :cry: :rolleyes: :grin:

well you may not have to worry about it this year, ol Captain Kleenex up there got his panties in a knot sounds like. :grin:

KONA77

Devilman said:
Patchman said:
Bay City! Been there when it rained, got wet as hell trying to get back to the boat ramp! :smile30:

ah boo hoo... :cry: :rolleyes: :grin:

well you may not have to worry about it this year, ol Captain Kleenex up there got his panties in a knot sounds like. :grin:

Captain Kleenex doesn't have his panties in a knot...  stop making stuff up....  lol

Devilman

KONA said:
Captain Kleenex doesn't have his panties in a knot...  stop making stuff up....  lol

lol, funny, I didn't mention any names... :cheesy:

well, you made the comment about noone being interested in BC deal this year. I asked you why & you never answered so just figured you was upset or something.  :wink: :lipsrsealed:

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

lol, funny, I didn't mention any names... :cheesy:

well, you made the comment about noone being interested in BC deal this year. I asked you why & you never answered so just figured you was upset or something.  :wink: :lipsrsealed:

thought you were talking to Knotty,  I just open like that to get yall to talk.  it worked  :cheesy:

Devilman

KONA said:
thought you were talking to Knotty,  I just open like that to get yall to talk.  it worked  :cheesy:

why would I be asking him? :huh:  :cheesy:

anyway, well fine, so BC deal is still on, noted. :rolleyes: :grin:

so how about any other places? Nothing comes to mind?

Lake Travis
Lake Houston
Lake Sam Rayburn
Lake Austin
Lake Livingston (by onalaska lots of camps/hotels cheap)
Lake Buchanan
Lake amistad

Just for a few that I would like to hit up different! Been to all but it's been a long time except for one!! Lol

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Lake Travis
Lake Houston
Lake Sam Rayburn
Lake Austin
Lake Buchanan
Lake amistad

Just for a few that I would like to hit up different! Been to all but it's been a long time except for one!! Lol

Yes sir

KONA77

Mike S said:
Lake Travis
Lake Houston
Lake Sam Rayburn
Lake Austin
Lake Buchanan
Lake amistad

well I'm gonna need a bigger boat for these Lakes  :smile30:

KONA said:
Mike S said:
Lake Travis
Lake Houston
Lake Sam Rayburn
Lake Austin
Lake Buchanan
Lake amistad

Not.....they all have spots that's big enuf for a event and smooth sailing!! 

Knotty Girl

KONA said:
Mike S said:
Lake Travis
Lake Houston
Lake Sam Rayburn
Lake Austin
Lake Buchanan
Lake amistad

Big boats "ROCK"