Event/Gathering Ideas

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I plan on checking out Buchanan this year. I'd like to hit LBJ again, just not on a holiday weekend! crazy.gif

jdeaton

Ok just what I know (not much) about these lakes.  Austin: no way they are going to let the over transom lake racers on that lake.  Too many layers of Law enforcement.  Lake Travis:  Is there any water in Lake Travis?  WE use to run on the far Northern end, by Marble Falls Damn but the area was being developed with a housing complex and I was asked to take my Hydro home and not return. Custom Touch would be the go to guy on this lake.  Lake Houston: Layers of Police and Home owners, not a good combination for Loud Boats. 

I thought we had some Peeps on here that were talking about an event on Belton and Canyon lakes. I'll pull anywhere you guys throw a show.  Just need to know which boat to drag out of the shed.

Crusader

What about Lake Del Rio? My wifes family has a lake home on that lake....and a ton of land. I know it's a trek south....but it's doable.

EDIT: Well I guess Lake Amstead and Del Rio are one in the same...

X2 Amstead

sturat

Mike, I saw your boat on the trailer did you put in the water?
I see you have one of those new high tech ventilated pistons.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So what is the next gathering? :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: Any ideas? Maybe a Somerville trip in April again? We need something to kick off the season! :smile30:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
So what is the next gathering? :smile21: :smile21: :smile21: Any ideas? Maybe a Somerville trip in April again? We need something to kick off the season! :smile30:

I'm ready anytime

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
sturat said:
Mike, I saw your boat on the trailer did you put in the water?
I see you have one of those new high tech ventilated pistons.

It's called gas ported! Lmao and yes Chris towed me in!

Patch anywhere!
Towed in by Sgayrab, that had to be terrible! :smile20:

Devilman

Patchman said:

wonder what happened with the april/jetfest stuff gettin kicked around.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Back to events! I know spring break is coming up in March, so I'm thinking April is gonna be the best the first real gathering! think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

wonder what happened with the april/jetfest stuff gettin kicked around.
That would be cool! :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Patchman said:
That would be cool! :smile16:

yeah. gonna look around a little, see whats out there. Somerville is old hat. :wink:

Yes but it is water and people show up.  Just say'n  I'll go anywhere, I can take off from work, oops I forgot I'm retired.  :smile16:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Yes but it is water and people show up.  Just say'n  I'll go anywhere, I can take off from work, oops I forgot I'm retired.  :smile16:

True, but still.... I wonder if Yegua ever opened up. Be nice to at least get away from Rocky Creek for once... :grin:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

True, but still.... I wonder if Yegua ever opened up. Be nice to at least get away from Rocky Creek for once... :grin:

It is open now.  jump.gif.  I agree I could see some different water.  think.gif