Did Me a Little Black Friday Shopping

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:
Hey hurry up and finish the boat you have that sitting on.  You know we cannot wait for that paint job.  hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

I think he's waiting on you to come help!  :smile16:

I have witnessed Henry and tools so in the words of the great Al Borland..............."I DON'T THINK SO TIM!!!!!"  :grin:

Disturbed

customtouch said:
DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:
Hey hurry up and finish the boat you have that sitting on.  You know we cannot wait for that paint job.  hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

I think he's waiting on you to come help!  :smile16:

I have witnessed Henry and tools so in the words of the great Al Borland..............."I DON'T THINK SO TIM!!!!!"  :grin:

LMAO!

You might want to do a little work on it every once-in-awhile.  If not, he might show up with tools in hand.  :smile30: :smile26: :smile20:

customtouch

I got the boat back from upholstery and I am very pleased. John at Fox Auto and Boat Trim did a nice job on it. Now I just need to paint over the purple inside the boat with silver, install the carbon fiber material over the dash and all other flat panels inside, install the new gauges & bezels, put in the sound system, and then send it back to have all the carpet work done. That should have the interior done. I am glad I am not getting carried away with this one. LOL!!  Oh. .....the boat now has a name too...........SNOWBALL! !

Devilman

man that looks great! This is the same guy that did John's engine cover?

Great name, very appropriate. :grin:

customtouch

Patchman said:
That boat is looking sweet! Now it's just time for paint! :smile23: :smile14:

When the interior is done I will paint it but it depends on the timing as to when though. It is already getting into the season so I might use it like it is this year and paint it at the end of the summer. I don't really know yet.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Patchman said:
That boat is looking sweet! Now it's just time for paint! :smile23: :smile14:

When the interior is done I will paint it but it depends on the timing as to when though. It is already getting into the season so I might use it like it is this year and paint it at the end of the summer. I don't really know yet.
Use it this year! Don't miss out on boating season worrying on how it looks. It's time to enjoy the upgrades on the water with your wife! :smile30: :grin:

customtouch

Thanks guys!! The boat didn't quite work out to be the "quick" way back on the water that I originally thought it would be but it is finally starting to come together. It should end up being a decent little family beater boat even though it created a major set back to the Cole. With all the time and money I spent on this boat I could have had the V-Drive on the water!!!  :smile15: If I had it to do over again I would probably pass on it but it is what it is now and I am just trying to make the best of a bad call. It will end up being a virtual brand new old Glastron so it should at least be a dependable little runabout I can teach the Grandkids how to ski behind.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Thanks guys!! The boat didn't quite work out to be the "quick" way back on the water that I originally thought it would be but it is finally starting to come together. It should end up being a decent little family beater boat even though it created a major set back to the Cole. With all the time and money I spent on this boat I could have had the V-Drive on the water!!!  :smile15: If I had it to do over again I would probably pass on it but it is what it is now and I am just trying to make the best of a bad call. It will end up being a virtual brand new old Glastron so it should at least be a dependable little runabout I can teach the Grandkids how to ski behind.
That alone will make it worth every penny! ( Actually dollars) :smile28:

customtouch

Finally got the tips that I fabricated back from being welded so I finished the installation of the Sound Advantage system. I am not real happy with the cosmetics of the welding job but the rest of it fits and works great. Took the boat to the lake last Monday for it's first trip out this year and it ran great. There is no way I have time to paint it now so it looks like I'm just gonna use it looking crappy this year and paint it at the end of the season but at least I won't be boatless this year.