Did Me a Little Black Friday Shopping

customtouch

Knotty said:
customtouch said:
Hard to believe how low Travis is.  This is the end of the ramp. Still beats working though.

The important thing is what happened to Hippy Hollow?  think.gif

Didn't bother checking there for you but "Sometimes Island" is now a "Huge Peninsula" connected all the way to the ramp area of the dam. On the bright side, the boat ran flawlessly all day and I haven't had to touch anything on it since I got it together. It has right at 7hrs with no leaks or drips and hasn't burned a drop of oil. Couldn't be happier with the ride and results "so far" except of course....it needs more power, but I knew that when I was building it. LOL!!

customtouch

Well I just got my bucket seats back from upholstery so I can use the boat for what is left of the season.  jump.gif I will take the boat back probably around the end of November to finish the rest of the interior. The colors are white with a silver, charcoal, and light blue carbon fiber. The work is being done by John Fox which is the same guy I had do John's engine hatch on his Scarab. He seems to do pretty nice work at a fair price. This is his web site if anyone is interested. 

www.foxautoandboattrim.com

Attachments

• 20141008_130759.jpg
    20141008_130759.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I want to get a few things fixed, then when I'm rich like John I'll get it all re-done! :grin: :grin: :grin: :evil: :evil: :evil:

customtouch

Got them mounted over the weekend. Sure beats the heck out of those bass  boat fishing seats that were in it. Now I am anxious to see what it will look like with the rest of the interior done.

Crusader

Looks real nice!

Where's john Fox located and whats his number? Does he have a web site?

I'm doing my interior in a month or so.

customtouch

Crusader said:
Looks real nice!

Where's john Fox located and whats his number? Does he have a web site?

I'm doing my interior in a month or so.

John Fox.  512-297-1734
www.foxautoandboattrim.com

He is in Weir which is a little east of Georgetown Tx. He definatly worth calling. He also did this interior for a 69 Blazer I painted a few months back. Tell him David Morgan sent you.