Did Me a Little Black Friday Shopping

customtouch

Had a little spare time so I started the installation of the IMCO sound select. Got them loosely mounted and the rough cut of the transom holes. Can't really do much more on that till the tips and exhaust hose come in because I will have to fit the holes to the tips. They are suppose to be here Monday. I did get some marine grade plywood to cut the new engine hatch and back seats so I can get them out for upholstery.

Devilman

customtouch said:
It is nice to have the "option" but with a stock 350 it's not like it is going to be "loud"!!! LOL!!! :grin:

Running it straight out the back above the waterline like that, bet it'll be louder than you think. :grin: But it will be nice to be able to shut her up if you feel the need. :cheesy:

ChryslerJet

David she is a running water ready boat you should be working on the other one not this one.  Leave this one alone and be ready to use her.

customtouch

I think it will look better without the scoop and definatly be more functional. I still have the hatch with the scoop that could be put back on later when I put the blower on it!!............................I'm kidding..............................I think!!  LOL!! :grin:

customtouch

Knotty said:
customtouch said:
Here is a picture from the back to show what it will look like without the scoop.

Dig the tips

I ordered the Jones SS exhaust tips and when they finally got here I cut them down & did the final cuts to the holes to make them fit. The pattern for the flanges are at the machine shop being cut out on a CNC. When they get back I can do the final positioning and weld them up. I am happy with the overall look of them so far.

customtouch

Got the wood for the rear seats and the engine cover completely done. I guess it might be kinda overkill to do it in Marine grade plywood, then coated inside and out with fiberglass & resin, and then putting a layer of plastic between it and the upholstery but I want it to last. I do know it was expensive doing it this way though. I just got back from dropping the boat off at the upholstery shop so I might get it back sometime next week.

Knotty Girl

Hey hurry up and finish the boat you have that sitting on.  You know we cannot wait for that paint job.  hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

Disturbed

Knotty said:
Hey hurry up and finish the boat you have that sitting on.  You know we cannot wait for that paint job.  hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

I think he's waiting on you to come help!  :smile16: