Did Me a Little Black Friday Shopping

customtouch

Staying true to form and it's name  (Snowball) what started out to be a simple stereo installation has gone way overboard. We have been playing with a cnc machine and here is a sneak peek at some emblems we are building for the css 19. What they are going to do is the really cool thing about them but I am going to wait till the boat is done before I show that. It is amazing what can be done with a cnc.

customtouch

customtouch said:
mr rogers said:
David, you could always paint the boat chevy orange to match the engine.  bling.gif

Too late, the engine is all ready black now..............and no, I am not painting the boat black!!!!!  :grin:

Devilman said:
customtouch said:
Ya.....it's coming, but it won't be anything "special" on this one. The plan is to be just white, silver, and medium gray to match what the interior will be and painted sort of like the factory design. I plan on using the crap out of this one and don't want to worry to much about it. Of course................plans have been changing a lot here recently so who knows!!!! :smile30:

So, full blown custom.... got it. :cheesy:  :grin: Look forward to the progress pics.

Man.....I hope it doesn't go there!!! :smile24:

I am beginning to the D-man is a fortune teller!!! 

customtouch

Here are some pictures of how the emblems came out and I am real happy with the results!! I will post some more pictures of the whole stereo system a little later but let's just say there are plenty of speakers and LEDs in it now!!! :grin:

Chevy2184

That's gonna look sweet! 👍🏻 can't wait to see the rest of the system!

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

customtouch

Here are some more pictures of system so far. All of the speakers and head unit have custom made LED bezels and there are 2- 6x9, 4- 6", and one 10" sub (all MB Quarts) with a custom made sub box that we mounted in the driver's foot step. He also custom made a speaker grill to match the other speakers. It is nice to have a buddy that is a stereo wiz with a CNC machine in his garage! We just lack mounting the amps and hooking them up. I might upgrade the amps later depending on how it sounds but I had these just laying around so I thought I'd give them a try.

customtouch

Polished the aluminum mounting ring I had made and finished the refurbish on the factory steering wheel including the carbon fiber to match what the dash will be. Dash is going to be the same carbon fiber material with black gauges and silver bezels.