Did Me a Little Black Friday Shopping

customtouch

The wife sent me out shopping to buy some stuff so I came home with this. I told her it was on sale but I still don't think it was what she had in mind!! :grin: It is a 1990 Glastron CSS 19 with new sbc 305 and Alpha One drive. Should make a pretty nice little boat and at least get me back on the water sooner. :smile17:  P.S.  Now she is out shopping and I am a little worried!! :smile20: :grin:

Attachments

• DSC_0274.JPG
    DSC_0274.JPG
    487.7 KB · Views: 375

Devilman

Nothing wrong with that, sounds like a productive shopping trip to me. :grin: You were looking at one of those little while back weren't you?

customtouch

Thanks guys. It seems to be a pretty rare boat and I had never seen or heard of one before this. Should make a pretty reliable little putt around and ski boat. I am taking it over to a buddies place today to have the drive gone through and checked out. I will probably take out the 305 and drop in the crate 350 I have laying around here just to get a little more power. It needs some cosmetic repairs and a little upholstery work but it seems to be solid and a quick dependable way to get back one the water. Yes D-man, this one was on c-list briefly and taken down. When it popped back up I jumped on it. Here is a little video of one that I think has a 383 stroker in it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWRDPNYadw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0zWRDPNYadw

customtouch

Knotty said:
'Ol Custom is going to start running drugs off the coast of Florida now.  :smile26:

It is only a 19' boat so maybe run a bottle of aspirin across Somerville would be more like it!!!! :grin:

Devilman

customtouch said:
Yes D-man, this one was on c-list briefly and taken down. When it popped back up I jumped on it. Here is a little video of one that I think has a 383 stroker in it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWRDPNYadw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0zWRDPNYadw

Ah hell, the same one even.. cool... That one in vid is scootin along nicely. :smile17:

FormulaZR

Always loved the look of those boats. I had a chance to buy one with a blown head gasket way back when. Passed on it for my first jet boat. Always kind of regretted not getting the Glastron.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Now let's see if he can resist re-painting it! think.gif :smile30: That is one sweet little boat, I was looking at it when it popped up on CL but figured I would probably be looking at a big D if I brought home another boat! :smile20: