2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

TexasJet

lil chris said:
WISH THEY WOULD BUILD ONE A WHEELCHAIR COULD GET INTO

Given all the Federal Regulations nowadays you would think they would have a least one or two wheelchair accessable.  think.gif

I got cabin 11.

TexasJet

lil chris said:
WISH THEY WOULD BUILD ONE A WHEELCHAIR COULD GET INTO

I just got off the phone with 429 people. They will provide a ramp if you rent a cabin and tell them you need it! Problem solved!?  clap.gif

lil chris

no more cabins available but she put me on the wait list. if not ill find a hotel near by. when i said they didnt have any i was thinking wrong camp ground. i called broken bow last year for a cabin and they told me the best they offer is a cabin that only has 2 steps going up too it. guess i could bring my own plywood. lol. plan on going this year and hope water a little smoother.

Devilman

Knotty said:
Karol want me to bring the big boat to this not the Hydro.  :smile15:  She said we could go riding around.

You didn't think she was gonna want to leave a perfectly good boat at home & just stand on the beach did ya? :grin:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:
Karol want me to bring the big boat to this not the Hydro.  :smile15:  She said we could go riding around.

You didn't think she was gonna want to leave a perfectly good boat at home & just stand on the beach did ya? :grin:

I need two hitches

Knotty said:

Once she rides and starts to really enjoy that ride you can kiss them jet boats good by! :smile18: whatever.gif

Ask me how I know!!!! crazy.gif :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Well the hydro is a V-drive, and only one seat.  She can just watch it run, she does not like it so much.  The big boat she really enjoys and the fish'n boat.  I like them both, but I still have my need for speed.  :smile16:

customtouch

Mike S said:
Knotty said:

Once she rides and starts to really enjoy that ride you can kiss them jet boats good by! :smile18: whatever.gif

Ask me how I know!!!! crazy.gif :smile16:

I know exactly how you know cause I am having the same problem!!! Mine probably won't be going with me a lot anymore!!!  whatever.gif

Becket

Knotty said:
Devilman said:
Knotty said:

I need two hitches
Hydro should fit snug on top of Big Boat  think.gif

All you would need is a Tree to........Ah, never mind.............

customtouch

Henry, you just need to get you one of these made!  :smile17: The first one is the old Twisted Styx racing team. A 34' Phantom on the bottom and a 30' on top.

duanehydro

Gas-Hole said:
Knotty said:
Devilman said:
Knotty said:

I need two hitches
Hydro should fit snug on top of Big Boat  think.gif

All you would need is a Tree to........Ah, never mind.............

Thanks, GH, I needed that! :cheesy: