2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

Crusader

ChryslerJet said:
LOL I wouldn't leave it might get it back full of beer cans.  That weekend is the Mopar Chrysler Crew Nats in Iowa and will be takin the CJ there.

Oh.....so you'd rather collect their beer cans instead of ours? I see how you Chrysler dudes are.....

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
ChryslerJet said:
LOL I wouldn't leave it might get it back full of beer cans.  That weekend is the Mopar Chrysler Crew Nats in Iowa and will be takin the CJ there.

Oh.....so you'd rather collect their beer cans instead of ours? I see how you Chrysler dudes are.....
hey at least they appreciate a Chrysler and not bash it.

FL350

Administrator
ChryslerJet said:
Gas-Hole said:
waterwalker said:
ChryslerJet said:
waterwalker said:
WAFOBABY said:
Just got off the phone with 429 and they said they have about 6 cabins already spoken for. If u think u are going to want to come get them booked they go fast. See yall July    FL350 will be doing the shirts for the 3rd annual regatta. He is already working on them.

That's great!! Already making decisions, taking names, and gettin ready for a whole year of trash talking, BS raising crap about bada$$ boats. Maybe in July they will get off the trailors. Hopefully a good choice of dates!! Maybe we will se a Chrysler Jet???
I will see what I can do but I already have plans that weekend in Iowa.  I might be able to spend some time on the lake with ya'll Friday and leave Friday night for Iowa.

Wafobaby and I have 2 cabins so you can swing by Friday visit, leave the boat- we can use it for a buoy anchor...oops I mean a floating camera platform. Then you can pick it up on your way back thru!! (Couldn't resist)
It Floats??
Take it and leave it there!!!

Crusader

ChryslerJet said:
Man sure seems like some people don't want me to come to Tawakoni next year.

No one is going to beg you to come especially since you said you were going somewhere else...

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
ChryslerJet said:
Man sure seems like some people don't want me to come to Tawakoni next year.

No one is going to beg you to come especially since you said you were going somewhere else...
I wasn't expecting anyone to beg and I already have plans but man I didn't expect to to get pushed away.  It doesn't matter to me I will be on the lake either way I was just saying I would like to come on Friday and enjoy the day with some of ya'll before heading out to Iowa in spite of my previous plans.

Devilman

Don't think anyone was pushing you away, pretty sure they were talkin about your boat. You said you were takin it to Iowa & it was gently suggested you leave the boat in Iowa when you take off from there. Hard to tell sometimes I know, people around here can be subtle & hard to read.  :wink: Other times, not so much, lol... :cheesy:

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
Don't think anyone was pushing you away, pretty sure they were talkin about your boat. You said you were takin it to Iowa & it was gently suggested you leave the boat in Iowa when you take off from there. Hard to tell sometimes I know, people around here can be subtle & hard to read.  :wink: Other times, not so much, lol... :cheesy:
Yeah not taking anything seriously just flowing the conversation in the direction it was going.  My Bottom line is I don't care if anyone else likes the CJ cause it's mine and I like it.  I think it looks cool.  I definitely won't be the fastest boat out there but it will be fun and unique.  I hope to see ya'll out there Friday July 26th if not then another time.

Crusader

ChryslerJet said:
Devilman said:
Yeah not taking anything seriously just flowing the conversation in the direction it was going.  My Bottom line is I don't care if anyone else likes the CJ cause it's mine and I like it.  I think it looks cool.  I definitely won't be the fastest boat out there but it will be fun and unique.  I hope to see ya'll out there Friday July 26th if not then another time.

Sensitive today? I think Midol will help you today. http://www.midol.com/

No one is pushing you away....just joking around with you.

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
ChryslerJet said:
Devilman said:

Sensitive today? I think Midol will help you today. http://www.midol.com/

No one is pushing you away....just joking around with you.
Nope I am good, i took it as a joke just was going with the flow and see where it went. Like I said see everyone at Tawak in July on Friday at least

Devilman

ChryslerJet said:

ya right, you know you was scratchin around in your desk drawer for some Kleenex... lol :grin:

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
ChryslerJet said:

ya right, you know you was scratchin around in your desk drawer for some Kleenex... lol :grin:
When Did you catch Jetstar working?

spd500

Something tells me that come July the Chrysler will still be in pieces and being used as a dumpster  think.gif
crystalBall1.jpg

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he is going to Iowa to get a functioning CJ!  think.gif Then again maybe not! :smile16:

blazeracer

Back on topic, July is going to be one hot dude for tent camping. Hopefully we'll have a 5th wheel camper WITH AIR CONDITIONING by then.