2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

WAFOBABY

Im in Cabin 14        Yea for sure it will be HOT but better HOT than cold can always get wet and cool off.   

Ultra Custom

Anyone got a porch i can crash ? Lol Can't commit this early on. & sounds like too late and I'll be po man backwoods tent style . I think mw wife and oldest are gonna be in Vegas that weekend . so Yea......ya know I wanna be there !!!!

Crusader

We plan on bringing the camper that we used in October.......

I hope to book a camper spot at 429......and if not there, then the camp ground next to 429..."Sunset hills"???

Gold Member

They have 3 cabins with bathrooms and 4 little cabins left.

I'm trying to buy my brothers 35ft motorhome to have for these events. I'll just need to learn how to put a boat in the water with it lol

Crusader

Bobby. I towed the Crusader behind the motorhome we used and it was a breeze. The big hurdle is getting the boat in and out of the water without bringing a support vehicle with you. Fortunately James saved the day for us and he backed our boat down for us.

Crusader said:
Bobby. I towed the Crusader behind the motorhome we used and it was a breeze. The big hurdle is getting the boat in and out of the water without bringing a support vehicle with you. Fortunately James saved the day for us and he backed our boat down for us.

I was thinking the same pull the boat with my 35' motor home! but I'll need someone to be able to put in and pull out a 30'er! Any takers lol!

WAFOBABY

Bobby and Mike we will get yall put in and pulled out.      Mike you might could put yours in when you get there and leave it in a covered slip the hole time you are there.  I know they have some but Im not sure if they are empty or not I will find out for ya.  that is if you want to leave it in the water the hole weekend thats your call And depends on how much water we have come July as well.   

Bobby you can do it you pulled that damn 40ft trailer LOL.    The pain in azz is unhooking everything and hooking it all back up just to put in out. 

No worried Im sure I will have both my trucks there. 

Cliff that place is called SUNSET RESORT just incase you have to try and get the #

Yes sr that will be fine with me to put it in and leave it in a slip if they have one, if not I might can leave it close as long as some one/r I can see it!

WAFOBABY

Ok I will find out for ya Mike and almost anyone that is camping along the bank will be able to see it.    I just hope we have enough water come JULY to use the 429 boat ramp.  when lake is low its gets shollow coming out of the marina area.  But if not there is two other ramps.  You make here and we will get you in  jump.gif

Mike it just depends on which one you get last year they did first come first serve on RV spots they just took your name down and then let you pick when you showed up out of what they had.  OR if you had a Generator to run off of you could park on hill in grass were the OUTLAW groups party is.  and the water isnt far at all you can see any boat in the water. They have RV spots on water but most of those are taken by peaple who have Campers rented out for the year.

WAFOBABY

Just wanted to give an update and let everyone know we are still 5 months away but it will be here before we know it.  429 still has cabins avaliable.  Also the other place next door has added more cabins as well and showers and rest rooms.