2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

Drumzilla

You guys are funny... No slim fast or you wont be able to keep that boat on the water.... you make a good anchor. :smile26:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I talked to Bobby a couple of days ago.  It is not cancelled yet but if we do not get some rain they will have no choice but to cancel or relocate it to a different lake.  He and Jasson will make a decision in the next few weeks.  They understand people need time to plan days off for it and to book cabins etc...

jimsplace

KONA said:
Well if ya got to get on Facebook to go to a thb event then I won't be there,  y'all have a good time

2X
If I wanted to do facebook, I wouldn't be here.

crazy.gif
FACEBOOK & YOUNG TEENAGE GIRLY GOSSIP GO TOGETHER.

jimsplace

soldier of fortune said:
thats why none of you have a clue, about anything

"A clue, about anything"    :smile21: 
I love it when people generalize.
Crediability tends to get lost.

:smile18:

Drumzilla

Not to say to much on this topic because it's not my event but I talked to Jason (WAFOBABY) yesterday and the Tawakoni Regatta 2014 is a GO...  July 25-26-27 ...  he told me to spread the word boyyyys... if you need more info PM him...

clap.gif

WAFOBABY

Ok sorry guys I don't get on here much anymore but yes Regatta is a go dates are as Bobby posted July 25 26 27.  429 cabins are booked and if you are wanting a RV spot call monday July 15th and talk to Monica to get one.  Sunset resort which is next door in same cove has or had about 6 cabins @ 125 night left and 4 already set up campers for 80.00 night.  As far as boat ramps only two to use. One is public ramp across from Sunset other one is at other end of Bridge at goody's it's 8.50 to launch there but they watch our cars stuff.  Going have plenty of beach.  As far as running boats still lots water to do so. 

EOSpeed

I THINK I CAN GET OUT OF HEAR AT 11. I DONT HAVE ANY NEW PLUGS OR C-16. I HAVE A LOT OF BEER.
                                                                          :smile17: