new project runner bottom

here is the start project runner bottom we just picked up, looks to be 2" runner starting to gather parts, plan on putting my blower motor in it. hope to have running by ryan's bday event formerly known as bay city.

Attachments

• runner3.jpg
    runner3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 256

spd500

whatever.gif I'm callin bullshit on this one . Yall will see this one at the Winter Nats  :smile30:

jimsplace

soldier of fortune said:
i need a name for the runner bottom

I would say that after you work on it for a while, you will call it several names.
I certainly do.  Then I look up and hope none of my neighbors heard me.
    :smile17:

jimsplace said:
soldier of fortune said:
i need a name for the runner bottom

I would say that after you work on it for a while, you will call it several names.
I certainly do.  Then I look up and hope none of my neighbors heard me.
    :smile17:

pretty funny jim clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

ChryslerJet

Good looking setup there Randall.  BTW think the trailer has enough lights on it?

Oh and I got a name for it "Nvr Enuff" or how about "Gone Tomorrow" or "About 2B Sold"

ChryslerJet said:
Good looking setup there Randall.  BTW think the trailer has enough lights on it?

Oh and I got a name for it "Nvr Enuff" or how about "Gone Tomorrow" or "About 2B Sold"

cj that guy up in lubbock is waiting for you to go get the carlson v-drive

ChryslerJet

soldier of fortune said:
ChryslerJet said:

I know just needing the cash that will be a fun boat to play with

ChryslerJet said:
soldier of fortune said:
ChryslerJet said:

I know just needing the cash that will be a fun boat to play with

hell its only 1000.00 obo