76 continental

itsjohny

blazeracer said:
I used tires.

tires worked good, only took 4 people and didnt scuff the paint!

Update- Boats right side up getting a bit of body work then gunna be painted! Supposed to meet jason to check out some seats, then I still have a few things to iron out with the trailer

blazeracer

Good deal. I'll use tires again for the next boat also. My son and I were looking at satellite view of google maps last night and at my shop you can see my boat upside down on the tires out back!!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=4851+Grisham+Dr,+Rowlett,+TX&hl=en&ll=32.904168,-96.58319&spn=0.000977,0.001329&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=59.467068,87.099609&oq=4851+grisha&t=h&hnear=4851+Grisham+Dr,+Rowlett,+Texas+75088&z=20

Zoom it all the way, you'll see the big white pointy thing and the trailer next to it.

WAFOBABY

THAT LOOKS BAD AZZ Kyle nice I like the hocky sticks.  is that black or dark blue?  you still want those seats they are just sitting out side so if you want them let me know.

itsjohny

WAFOBABY said:
THAT LOOKS BAD AZZ Kyle nice I like the hocky sticks.  is that black or dark blue?  you still want those seats they are just sitting out side so if you want them let me know.

Thanks man, its a dark dark blue.. a bit darker than i want but still looks good.  I acutally found some seats :p If you remember there was this other boat i bought to long ago.. It had seats lol    crazy.gif  they need a little work but i think ive found a good cheap upholstery shop also. 

itsjohny

appreciate it  jump.gif                                        About to order a rubrail, and some gauges.. Any locals sell this stuff or what?

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Believe it or not I got the white face gauges in my Rebel at Bass Pro.  They are replacement gauges for a Tahoe.  The price was reasonable and it was local.  For rub rail West marine can get it and you don't have to pay shipping.  They have a very limited selection in stock but they can order many styles.  I ended up ordering my rub rail from rubrails.com

itsjohny

Ok boat has been out on the back burner the past month, work has picked up a ton.. which isnt something im going to complain about the way times have been! I did a good bit of work on the trailer today, got my steps and fenders welded on today. Going to go back tomorrow night a clean up some of my awesome welds then its headed to the painter and going to bring the boat home so i can start putting the ol girl back together!! Hopefuly have it on the water this summer!! :smile16: