Winter Nats 2014 Roll call!

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
I hope I got a boat! Lol I took mine out for some testing Sunday and right off the trailer there was a bad vibration in the out drive/motor so dropped it off at victory marine to check it out says it might be the u-joint who knows what that's gonna cost  :smile20: but here it is wed. And haven't Hurd nothing! If it was as miner as u-joints it should have been done already and no word!!  :smile15: :smile20: :smile20:

You still have the fish'n boat

scarabscs

Mike S said:
I hope I got a boat! Lol I took mine out for some testing Sunday and right off the trailer there was a bad vibration in the out drive/motor so dropped it off at victory marine to check it out says it might be the u-joint who knows what that's gonna cost  :smile20: but here it is wed. And haven't Hurd nothing! If it was as miner as u-joints it should have been done already and no word!!  :smile15: :smile20: :smile20:

Tell those suckers at the shop who you are, the will get it fixed in time for you, lmao  :smile30:

Knotty said:
Mike S said:

You still have the fish'n boat

Lol but it's in Conroe and I don't feel like going to get it, in this short of a time frame! But yes I do! Lol :smile30:

scarabscs said:
Mike S said:

Tell those suckers at the shop who you are, the will get it fixed in time for you, lmao  :smile30:

I did so will see and one of the shop guys said man I busy all week and bill is a long time family friend and he turned and said well I think we can make a exception!! Lol so will see it's been three days now!!