Winter Nats 2014 Roll call!

KONA77

Patchman said:
It's a good time, and the new location sounds like the best place for the event to happen! :smile16:

I wonder how much of that area is bulkeaded,  it there is a lot of bulkheading,  it's gonna stay rough  think.gif

Devilman

KONA said:
I wonder how much of that area is bulkeaded,  it there is a lot of bulkheading,  it's gonna stay rough  think.gif

and here we go....

debbie-downer.jpg

lol :cheesy:

Crusader

Patch....here's your chance to see how much faster that oil dipstick you gave me, makes my boat go. I'm sure it's gonna go at least 5 eBay mph faster!!!!!

Lol.

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

and here we go....

debbie-downer.jpg

lol :cheesy:

I bet you been holding onto that for awhile,  and bam,  had the chance to use it  :grin:

Becket

Patchman said:
It's a good time, and the new location sounds like the best place for the event to happen! :smile16:
10/4, I suspect it will be a Blast! We went to Tawack and Witnessed a Great show! Problems were far and few between where we were but did see a few that "Should" have known better.....But, you will have that on them big Jobs.

Come Hell or High Water, we will be there, Sitting Still with a Cool one and Watching the "Test & Tune"  :smile16:

WFO

Gas-Hole said:
Help me out, Whats the Difference in a Sanctioned race and a Non sanctioned race?

I have an Idea but some areas are still fuzzy.

For instance, this is a Public water way correct?

Well just my thought Sanctioned by Lucas, SDBA, or some official organization. Typically have safety crew and such and oh yea reaching into your pocket.

KONA77

that's good,  need natural shoreline where they will be running to absorb the wakes,  and them not bouncing back off of bulkheads....

Crusader

soldier of fortune said:
hope they have a spot for spectator boats cause we will be in our ski boat.

What are you doing here Randall???? Thought this place was only for Dinosaurs????? Lol...

KONA77

Crusader said:
soldier of fortune said:
hope they have a spot for spectator boats cause we will be in our ski boat.

What are you doing here Randall???? Thought this place was only for Dinosaurs????? Lol...

lmao,  I was thinking it,  but you posted it  clap.gif

scarabscs

I dont konw this section of the river, will I be able to watch from my boat?  If I boat up, i sure dont plan on leaving my Scarab to go watch the races.... you never know what the river rats will pull on you  think.gif

ChryslerJet

Well We are out I have to work all weekend.  A 6 hour round trip to visit for a couple hours after the racing doesn't make much sense for me this time around.

I hope I got a boat! Lol I took mine out for some testing Sunday and right off the trailer there was a bad vibration in the out drive/motor so dropped it off at victory marine to check it out says it might be the u-joint who knows what that's gonna cost  :smile20: but here it is wed. And haven't Hurd nothing! If it was as miner as u-joints it should have been done already and no word!!  :smile15: :smile20: :smile20: