Winter Nats 2014 Roll call!

Trigger

Tim I figure as much but can't get out of work on Saturday mornings right now.  I'm coaching the young kids on the fine art of bowling now.
[/quote]

At least you aren't teaching them boat assembly!  :smile28:

Sorry CJ, the door was wide open and no one would walk through it! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Trigger said:
Tim I figure as much but can't get out of work on Saturday mornings right now.  I'm coaching the young kids on the fine art of bowling now.

At least you aren't teaching them boat assembly!  :smile28:

Sorry CJ, the door was wide open and no one would walk through it! :smile30:

LOL I suppose I deserve that.  Well Actually we will have to see I can teach them but it would be a very long class.  LOL

Knotty Girl

I got a call from the ByuBoyz about Winter Nationals.  Main thing is safety is the biggest concern and should be first on everyone's mind. There will be a driver's meeting for everyone who will be doing side by side testing (please attend and follow their instructions). They asked no one be driving around during the meeting.  They said the course is narrow and no room for spectator boats on the course. Lifejackets and kill switches are required.  Remember we are quest at their event and need to respect their wishes.  The guys putting this on are great folks and have worked hard to make it happen.  They want everyone to be safe and have a good time so they can continue to have the event.

think.gif  Knotty! COOPERATE? This will be like herding cats. Most of them wouldn't cooperate in the past at other events and then gripe and complain. I hope you all have better luck down there at this event and can be safe.

Knotty Girl

Nitro Neil said:
think.gif  Knotty! COOPERATE? This will be like herding cats. Most of them wouldn't cooperate in the past at other events and then gripe and complain. I hope you all have better luck down there at this event and can be safe.

I hope everyone does (cooperate) these guys run some of the best events I have attended.  If it gets out of hand they will shut it down.  I hope that is not the case.  I have been to WN several times and I attend a event at Red River (always been safe).  Great bunch for sure.

Crusader

If Tawakoni is any indication on how we operate as a group, I don't think we will have any problems. Of course, at the Twak event there aren't as many South fellers there as there will be at the WN....so who knows. Lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
If Tawakoni is any indication on how we operate as a group, I don't think we will have any problems. Of course, at the Twak event there aren't as many South fellers there as there will be at the WN....so who knows. Lol...
think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif :smile16: