WHO ALL CAN MAKE IT LAKE TAWAKONI SUNDAY JULY 17th

Gold Member

Thanks Matt. I was proud of how it ran with Tom. He hit the gas first I looked like I was gaining on him from my boat but I had to steer to the left to stay clear of the pontoon. We will say he beat me this time. I had a blast racing him!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Motor Head said:
Thanks Matt. I was proud of how it ran with Tom. He hit the gas first I looked like I was gaining on him from my boat but I had to steer to the left to stay clear of the pontoon. We will say he beat me this time. I had a blast racing him!

That was a damn close race.  Don't take this wrong but it was closer than I expected it to be.  Would you expect anything less from a GM guy.  LOL.

Crusader

xlr8 said:
had a very good time.good to be back at tawakoni a lot of memories there with my dad.thought the game warden
was going to  get me.

Ken, seems like the combination of you, Dawn and your boat attracts those guys....same thing happened a week earlier in Lavon.

Haha.....just kidding, just a huge coincidence.

Man, I had a great time on Tawakoni yesterday and it was good hangin' with everyone.

Matt, yours and Bobbys boats looked great, sounded great and seemed to perform well..... awesome.

Gold Member

That was my first real race (test) in my boat. Now I know what to tune on it! Next time will be a little different unless he tunes his too.

Gold Member

Thanks for coming out everyone! Sorry the water was so hot. We will plan another get together there when it cools off some.

Gold Member

Thanks for the video of the race cliff! The angles make it look like I'm out front before we get to you and he passes me after we pass you. If you pause it when we were dead even with you that's what it looked like start to finnish.