WHO ALL CAN MAKE IT LAKE TAWAKONI SUNDAY JULY 17th

Crusader

Haha.

We are Motor head and WAFOBABY's guests to their lake and they so kindly offered to BBQ us up some chicken. That's all good right there, Motor head took the hit for us. He can cook the chicken on his headers after he makes a few passes. Lol

Crusader

104F right now in McKinney....just wrap it in foil and put it on the side walk. It'll be cooked in no time at all. Lol.

WAFOBABY

jump.gif    PIZZA place does deleiver to the boat ramp.      OR chicken in foil and ontop of header or intake will for sure do the trick.    And yes if there was a public place to cook I wouldnt mind serving up something.      think.gif    CLiff just tie down a GRILL on the back of your lay out DECK and bring one out with yea and then we can do a cook of some kind..    :smile16:  HAHAHAHAHA

WAFOBABY

OK this sunday if the wind isnt BLOWING hard we will be hanging out just south of where the yellow tab that matt put on the map.  IF you zoom in on the map of the lake you will kinda see the area. Its the area just at the mouth of WACO BAY and almost right in front of the rd called BELTLINE..  IF it is high winds will just just go up into hawk cove. Its protected from all wind for the most part.  But the water is about 90 degrees.        WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE GOING TO TRY TO GET OUT THERE ? SEE YALL THERE !!  jump.gif

Gold Member

I will be using the ramp to the left right after you cross the 1st bridge on 751. On the south side. I will be there between noon and 1.

WAFOBABY

Ken you can use the ramp that Bobby is talking about but it is very steep and only a single boat ramp and rock on both sides.  If you go down alittle further past FM429 you will see second bridge the boat ramp on the right side. It is the one Im going to use.  Its not near as steep and is double boat lanes.  Ken on the map Matt made pins on.  The RED pin is where the boat ramp Im talking about is.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
WAFOBABY said:
Ken you can use the ramp that Bobby is talking about but it is very steep and only a single boat ramp and rock on both sides.  If you go down alittle further past FM429 you will see second bridge the boat ramp on the right side is the one Im going to use.  Its not near as steep and is double boat lanes.  Ken on the map Matt made pins on.  The RED pin is where the boat ramp Im talking about is.

The one with the Red pin is the Duck Cove ramp  That is where I will be putting in.

Gold Member

Duck cove is fine but don't go in too far or your trailer axles will fall off the end of the ramp. I think Jason said it was marked. I didn't know that.

FL350

Administrator
How are they over there about open headers. Would like to get some testing done before Long Beach races and meet you guys.

Crusader

Supposed to be 105F at Tawakoni this Sunday!!!!

107F is the forecast high temp for Mckinney on Sunday, I'm glad we'll be at Tawakoni where it'll be cooler 105F and we'll be sippin' on some cold ones....lol.

Gold Member

I'm almost sure something has stuck my oil pressure bypass valve in my oil pump. My oil psi don't move up when the rpm  go up. If everything else in bottom end looks good ill have it back in and ready for Sunday.