WHO ALL CAN MAKE IT LAKE TAWAKONI SUNDAY JULY 17th

Crusader

Cool. Good luck!! Looks like it'll be an "all nighter" for ya tonight as you have to take your wifey to the airport too.

Sleep is over rated anyway. Lol.

Gold Member

I'll have her dropped off by 5. Then I have to pickup the cherry picker then pickup my son so a may not get a lot done tonight but should have it back in tomorrow night. If not for sure Friday night.

WAFOBABY

Thats one way to change the OIL pull the motor and drop the oil pan LOL LOL just jacking with ya Bobby.    :smile25:  That sucks to hear that bro.  I sure hope you can get it back in and going before sunday.    :smile29:  hopefully that is all it is and the heavy oil will prob help as well.  jump.gif

Gold Member

I got a late start but everything is unhooked Its ready to hook the cherry picker to it and pull it out. I would be alot farther but my son is going to vacation bible school this week. The boat dont always get to come first.

WAFOBABY

Well Bobby if you need a hand hauler at me bro.  I knew you where going to get a late start when I came by your moms house and you were still there around 8 30pm.

Crusader

Motor Head said:
I don't know if I can make it

Come out without the TX Bobby...just hang with us. I have enough room in the Crusader for you and your boy.....we can meet at the "Steep, slimy and scarey" ramp.

blazeracer

I scored 4 red buoys from Overton's the other day. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow. My plan is the paint a white "NO WAKE PLEASE" on them to mark of the coves we use throughout the year starting with Tawakoni on sunday. We'll see how it works out.

Gold Member

well the valve wasnt stuck, the high pressure moroso spring i put in it broke into 5 pieces! I kept the stock spring when i changed them out so im going to put it back in and shim it. The bottom end looks great and nothing is in the oil. See everyone on the water Sunday. jump.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Jasson just called me.  The lake level had dropped considerably since last week.  He said the ramp at Duck Cove is unusable at this point.

Crusader

Great news Bobby, that's fantastic that you've found the issue.

I guess everyone has to use the "scary" ramp. Lol.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Not everyone.  I will probably be using the ramp at 429 Marina... and laughing my A$$ off when one of you guys is waiting for the tow truck to get your truck (Or some other joker's) out of the lake.  You and James are the only ones who said it was "scary".  Jasson just said it was dangerous.  I just relayed the info I got from him.

Crusader

The ramp we used at Broken bow was more steep thank the "scary" ramp.

Where's the ramp you're talking about??