V DRIVE PICKS

74sanger

c2787fcf7e374fa9bbe120a9932c4ac3.jpg

Here's my 74 Sanger blown alcohol hydro 435 bbc Lenco clutch ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knotty Girl

74sanger said:
How u been Henry u gettin close to having urs back together

Joint Venture Racing

Good deal looking forward to watching it run. We should have a pretty good year next year.

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
Thanks guys.

How about a little Carnival Ride evolution?

Over 22 years ago........... damn I must be old now!  :sad:

22 years, that doesn't seem long ago anymore.
I guess that picture was back when you were good looking and a kid?  clap.gif
I'd post some when I was young and good looking too, but I'm not sure any exist.
Thanks for sharing.

73 Sanger Flat

Loren I think you need to slow your boat down , it must be scary the crap out of you . It has turned your hair grey in that short amount of time .. I am worried about what else it will do to you .. LOL

Carnivalride

jimsplace said:
Carnivalride said:
Thanks guys.

I'd post some when I was young and good looking too, but I'm not sure any exist.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Jim, I know what you mean I look at my oldest son turning 26 and getting married and my middle son graduating college next year and my baby son is now driving and I wonder where all the time has gone.........  think.gif

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Loren I think you need to slow your boat down , it must be scary the crap out of you . It has turned your hair grey in that short amount of time .. I am worried about what else it will do to you .. LOL
What is this craziness you speak of Billy?!?!?!?  crazy.gif 

I think it's time to set the adult beverage down and step away from the computer now. lol  :smile30:

The sad thing is if you saw a current picture with my hair longer its basically all white, oh well not much I can do about that.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Carnivalride said:
jimsplace said:
Carnivalride said:
Thanks guys.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Jim, I know what you mean I look at my oldest son turning 26 and getting married and my middle son graduating college next year and my baby son is now driving and I wonder where all the time has gone.........  think.gif

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
What is this craziness you speak of Billy?!?!?!?  crazy.gif 

I think it's time to set the adult beverage down and step away from the computer now. lol  :smile30:

The sad thing is if you saw a current picture with my hair longer its basically all white, oh well not much I can do about that.
:smile17: