V DRIVE PICKS

Devilman

Patchman said:
Yeah, we all know that aint happening! Especially when he goes on his nite raids looking for jello shots! crazy.gif

Ol Giggle Box George waking up at the crack of noon... :cheesy: :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
Patchman said:
Yeah, we all know that aint happening! Especially when he goes on his nite raids looking for jello shots! crazy.gif

Ol Giggle Box George waking up at the crack of noon... :cheesy: :grin:
YALL act like you know me or something  :grin:

Devilman

hahaha, those were good.. and then ya'll two were nite nite shortly after. I don't think George even finished his, went to sleep with it on his belly, lol.... :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
hahaha, those were good.. and then ya'll two were nite nite shortly after. I don't think George even finished his, went to sleep with it on his belly, lol.... :cheesy:
It did knock me out, I wonder what he put in it! think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
I dunno, I'm just glad I got out of there before chit got weird, lol! :grin:
Wait a minute, I was the one who got out of there, you stayed with George! crazy.gif

KONA77

Patchman said:
Devilman said:
I dunno, I'm just glad I got out of there before chit got weird, lol! :grin:
Wait a minute, I was the one who got out of there, you stayed with George! crazy.gif

things are starting to make sense.....  :smile20: :smile19: :smile26:

Devilman

Patchman said:

Uh no, sorry. That old hot rod movie was on, ya'll was both passed out before I went out of there. You were the one just wondering what George put in your sandwich after all. Don't worry, I am sure everything was fine.  :cheesy:

Devilman

haha, hopefully that was just the cheese off the sandwich.....  :grin:

George will be so happy about his thread, lol. :cheesy:

KONA77

yep,  it's only dollabills  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: