Springtime get-together

TexasJet

Mike told me that the Yegua ramp opened today. Good news for sure!!!!
Lake level is 6.41 as of 6:00 PM today.

TexasJet

6.16'. I came across the Brazos on I10 this afternoon. It was out of it's banks and in the trees!!!!  :smile26: They are not going to let much water out of Somerville till the Brazos drops some.

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
6.16'. I came across the Brazos on I10 this afternoon. It was out of it's banks and in the trees!!!!  :smile26: They are not going to let much water out of Somerville till the Brazos drops some.

They're still dropping the lake.  I go over the Brazos on I 10 everyday.  It's way DOWN from where it was.  :smile30:

Devilman

Long as there is a ramp open, I'm not really giving a damn about the lake level to be honest, lol.... :grin: This weekend it's Somerville or bust. :wink: :cool:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Long as there is a ramp open, I'm not really giving a damn about the lake level to be honest, lol.... :grin: This weekend it's Somerville or bust. :wink: :cool:
Yes sir! :smile17:

J

Jet boat ron

Sounds like you guys will be having lots of fun this weekend wish I could be there just got the boat running last night got to take it to the local Lake this weekend to make sure it's running right before I take it out of town I am looking forward to going to Lake DeGray in Arkansas for Memorial Day is anybody from Texas hot boats going to be there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully I will have possession of my much needed seals to fix my oil leak.  :smile17: The boat is full of spiders from being on the lake! Time is not gonna be my friend this go around! crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I'll be good. I had a schedule change for today, so the boat ha priority! :smile17:

the barge

What time is everybody going to start hanging out Saturday we are coming for a day trip so I'm getting there early because I know boat launches are limited